Look smart! Kate Upton cuts a chic figure as she shows off her slim legs in black mini skirt teamed with white jacket on night out
She is famous for her voluptuous figure.
But Kate Upton covered up her curves for a night out on the town in West Hollywood on Friday.
The 24-year-old model sported a white jacket and vest top over a black mini skirt which showed off her slim legs.
Chic: Kate Upton showed off her slim legs in a black skirt teamed with a white top as she headed out on Friday night in Los Angeles
Treat your feet to Kate's Nicholas Kirkwood loafers
No matter what she’s doing, Kate Upton always manages to shine.
So it makes full sense for the blonde beauty to own a snazzy pair of gold-heeled loafers by Nicholas Kirkwood, which put a fashionista stamp on her stylish outfit comprised of black mini skirt and white denim jacket.
The black leather flats became the anchor piece to Kate's ensemble and we love how they slot easily into any smart/casual appearance, making them one of the most hard-working flats on your shoe-shelf.
Pair them with everything from skinny jeans, culottes, skirts and dresses. You can never go wrong with a set of classic loafers, and this style by Kirkwood seems to be a celebrity favorite.
So why don't you treat your feet to something sweet by clicking right to snap up a pair for yourself. Or take a look at some of the bargain pieces we've rounded up below.
She teamed the ensemble with a pair of flat black shoes and a simple black fabric choker while hooped earrings completed the look.
The model had been seen enjoying a shopping trip with fiance Justin Verlander two days earlier.
Kate started dating the Detroit Tigers baseball player in late 2011 and they confirmed their engagement in May.
Cheerful spirits: Kate looked happy and relaxed as she headed out for the evening
Kate recently spoke to Glamour about starting her career as a curvier than average model, and confessed she was told to lose weight 'all the time'.
'At first I tried to diet to become their image, but eventually I realized that it wasn’t realistic—that this is just the shape of my body,' the star said.
'So I had to block them out. I think that the people who are the loudest about wanting to change you are the people with the least amount of vision and creativity.
She added that despite the criticism, she has always been confident in herself.
Kate explained: 'Where I grew up, it was considered a great thing to have a curvy body to fill out a bathing suit. For that to be a negative was so confusing to me.'
'When I started working, I was booked constantly, mostly for catalogue work. So when people were saying, “Oh, she doesn’t have the right look for a model,” I thought, Then why am I working every single day?'
Daytime date: The model had been seen enjoying a shopping trip with fiance Justin Verlander two days earlier
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers