Donald Trump tried to have Nancy O'Dell dropped from hosting the Miss USA pageant in 2007 'because she was pregnant'
- Donald Trump reportedly tried to have host Nancy O'Dell fired from beauty pageant because he didn't like the way she looked while pregnant
- NBC announced that O'Dell will host next month's Miss USA Pageant
- It comes after video revealed Trump bragging to Billy Bush about groping women without their consent in which he said: 'Grab them by the p**y'
- Trump also talked about trying to have sex with a married woman
- It was later revealed that that particular woman was O'Dell
Not long after is was revealed that TV host Nancy O'Dell was the married woman who Donald Trump claims he tried to f***, it was reported that he tried to have her dumped from hosting the Miss USA pageant in 2007 because she was pregnant.
Trump wanted to drop O'Dell as the host because he didn't like the way she looked while five-months pregnant, a source told TMZ at the time.
When he tried to get her removed from hosting the pageant, he was unsuccessful because of her contract with NBC, which decided to keep O'Dell, the site reported.
Not long after a video showed Donald Trump admitting to his failed attempt to hit on a journalist, it was revealed that that particular journalist was Nancy O'Dell, whom he reportedly tried to have dumped from hosting the Miss USA pageant in 2007
Trump (pictured in 2005) wanted to drop O'Dell as host because she was pregnant, a source told TMZ at the time. When he tried to get her removed from hosting the pageant, he was unsuccessful because of her contract with NBC, which decided to let the host do the pageant
'I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and f*** her. She was married... I moved on her like a b***h, but I couldn’t get there,' Trump was recorded saying in 2005
She ended up hosting that year's pageant.
The news comes after a video showed Trump bragging about his attempts to seduce a married woman and boasting about how being a 'star' means he can get away with 'anything' when trying to bed a woman.
On Friday, The Washington Post revealed the recording which was made on an Access Hollywood set in 2005.
It captured Trump, who was newly married to Melania, discussing women with host Billy Bush.
The shocking outburst captures Trump detailing his pursuit of an unidentified married woman, while Bush was also heard commenting and laughing.
'I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and f*** her. She was married', Trump says in the recording.
'And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.
'I moved on her like a b***h, but I couldn't get there. And she was married,' he continued.
The married woman the Republican presidential nominee was referring too was identified as O'Dell by Access Hollywood during the show's Friday night episode.
The married woman Trump was referring too was identified as O'Dell by Access Hollywood during the show's Friday night episode. Arianne Zucker (middle) walks between Donald Trump and Billy Bush moments after they were recorded making shocking comments in 2005
Trump interacted with O'Dell as she hosted his beauty pageants. Trump made his disgraceful comments about O'Dell to Bush in 2005. In the recording that was released Friday, Trump is later heard bragging about how his celebrity status allows him to do 'anything' to women
Trump interacted with O'Dell as she hosted his beauty pageants.
O'Dell co-hosted, along with her Access Hollywood colleague Billy Bush, the Trump-owned Miss USA pageant in 2004 and 2005, The Daily Beast reported.
Trump made his disgraceful comments about O'Dell to Bush in 2005.
In the recording that was released Friday, Trump is later heard bragging about how his celebrity status allows him to do 'anything' to women.
'You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait,' he boasts.
'And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything.'
And as for Bush, well, he apologized for his role in the recording on Friday, saying in a statement: 'Obviously I'm embarrassed and ashamed. It's no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago - I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I'm very sorry.'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers