British former glamour model is arrested on suspicion of possessing terrorist material after ‘setting up multiple Facebook accounts to talk to extremists’
- Kimberley Miners has been arrested on suspicion of possessing terrorist material
- The 27-year-old was reported to have been groomed into a jihadi bride
- She allegedly has multiple Facebook accounts to engage with extremists
- She turned to Islam in 2010 following the death of her father
Kimberley Miners was detained on suspicion of possessing material likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terror
A British former Page 3 model and traffic warden who converted to Islam has been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences.
Kimberley Miners was detained on suspicion of possessing material likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terror.
It was reported last month that the 27-year-old, who has posed topless for The Sun, was speaking with a British fighter on Facebook who is recruiting women for the 'caliphate'.
However, Ms Miners, from Bradford, has allegedly set up multiple Facebook accounts to engage with extremists, according to the Sunday Times.
Her accounts include K Aicha Lauren Miners, Kimberley Lauren Miners, Umm Aicha and Aisha Sophie Lauren.
Aicha is her adopted Muslim name - she turned to Islam in 2010 after her father's death to 'find peace'.
One of these accounts shared a video of a suspected ISIS fanatic training a young girl to fight while a toddler in a nappy runs around holding a gun.
The footage, captured in an unknown location shows a girl dressed in a burka standing next to a machine gun, and repeatedly punching training pads normally used by boxers.
At the same time, a boy wearing shorts and a black bandanna headscarf can be seen running around the room playing with a gun.
She is pictured here leaving her home in Bradford following reports that she was speaking with a British fighter on Facebook who is recruiting women for the 'caliphate'
From a litter sweeper (left) and traffic warden (right) to a voluptuous Page 3 model, these are the many faces of Islam convert Kimberley Miners
In the same video, he then sets her to work doing press-ups while the boy waves the hand gun around above his head - inches from a Kalashnikov leaning against the wall.
Ms Minsers previously told Dipesh Gadher and Jonathan Corke, from the same paper: 'I've gone from glamour model to something completely different.
'You don't get s*** for wearing nowt but the second you start wearing the veil you get accused of extremism.'
A spokesman for the North East Counter Terrorism Unit said: As part of an ongoing investigation, officers have arrested a 27-year-old woman from Bradford on suspicion of the possession of terrorist material.’
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.