Vulnerable elderly woman who cannot get into her bed is filmed cowering as she is attacked by heartless carer
- WARNING VIOLENT CONTENT
- Shocking video shows an old woman try and escape the blows of a carer
- He approaches the woman after she gets out of bed in the Taiwan home
- The attacker makes no attempt to help up the frail and scared woman
- Video has sparked outrage after being posted on Facebook this week
A heartless man filmed beating an elderly and confused woman has sparked outrage on social media.
The shocking 11 second video, which appears to have been filmed in a care facility in Taiwan, shows a frail and scared woman huddled on the floor and clinging to the metal frame of a single bed.
In a room full of bedridden elderly and sick people, the man approaches the disoriented and obviously upset women and gestures for her to get back into her bed.
But before she even has time to get up he slaps her hard in her face.
The frail old woman (pictured) is filmed huddled on the floor at the end of her single bed in the Taiwanese care facility. When her 'carer' approaches (pictured right) she seems obviously frightened of him
She appears to know she is about to be attacked and covers her face to protect herself from the blows (pictured)
Shockingly, the woman seems to know the beating is coming and protectively covers her face before he even rises his hand.
Dressed only in black shorts and a small t-shirt the woman, who has swollen feet, is unable to get up and shuffles helplessly on the floor while trying to escape her attacker.
As she tries to escape back to the head of her bed he continues to hit her and make no attempt to help her up.
The video has been viewed more than 5M times since it was posted on Facebook earlier this week.
One outraged commenter said: 'There's a place in hell for you. When you get old hope you will suffer like this.'
Unable to get up the elderly woman tries to shuffle away from her attacker (pictured left) but he continues to hit her hard on the head (pictured right)
Another added: 'This guy is no man. He needs to be taught a lesson.'
Some posters believed the man was a care worker or nurse whose should lose his job for his attack on the vulnerable woman.
One of the almost 3,000 people who have commented on the video said: 'He should be reported to the police. How can this old home allow him to do that?'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers