Back to basics! Miranda Otto turns heads at New York Comic Con as she showcases her hourglass figure in vibrant scarlet dress
Australian actress Miranda Otto sizzled at the 2016 New York Comic Con on Saturday ahead of the 24: Legacy press conference.
The 47-year-old Lord of The Rings star turned heads on the red carpet in a bright red dress which flaunted her hourglass figure.
She styled her red hair in loose waves and kept things simple by finishing off her look with a pair of beige heels.
She's red hot! Australian actress Miranda Otto sizzled at the 2016 New York Comic Con on Saturday ahead of the 24: Legacy press conference
Miranda wore a thin stroke of eyeliner on her eyelids and lashings of mascara.
Her scarlet dress was paired beautifully with her strawberry hair as she happily posed for photographs.
Miranda was joined by fellow 24: Legacy co-stars Jimmy Smits and Corey Hawkins at the event.
Natural beauty: Miranda wore a thin stroke of eyeliner on her eyelids and lashings of mascara
Jimmy, who played Victor Sifuentes in the 1980s legal drama LA Law, cut a casual figure in jeans, a suede jacket and tartan shirt.
Meanwhile, Corey channelled his edgy side in a leather jacket, black button up shirt, dark jeans and sneakers.
The three were also joined by director Manny Cotto and other members of the crew.
Perfect pair: Her scarlet dress was paired beautifully with her strawberry hair
24: Legacy is an upcoming US television series set to premiere February 27 2017.
Based on the TV show 24, its 12 episodes will follow the journey of war hero Eric Carter, played by Corey Hawkins.
Miranda will Rebecca Ingram, the former head of the revived Counter Terrorist Unit in Washington D.C.
Co-stars: Miranda was joined by fellow 24: Legacy co-stars Jimmy Smits and Corey Hawkins
Miranda made her name in critically acclaimed films, such as The Thin Red Line and What Lies Beneath.
The red-haired beauty revealed she is spending more time Down Under since the birth of her daughter Darcey.
She also featured in the hit Lord of The Rings trilogy, directed by Peter Jackson.
Coming soon: 24: Legacy is an upcoming US TV series set to premiere February 27 2017
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers