'Me and my baby': Jennifer Lopez and her son Max cuddle up on the couch in heartwarming Instagram snapshot
She's been busy filming her NBC series Shades of Blue.
But Jennifer Lopez still makes plenty of time for the most important people in her life - her eight-year-old twins, Max and Emme.
The 47-year-old star shared a heartwarming Instagram snapshot on Friday as she cuddled up to her son on the couch.
'Me and my baby': Jennifer Lopez shared a heartwarming Instagram snapshot on Friday as she cuddled up to her son, Max, aged eight, on the couch.
The singer matched looks with her little boy in dark pajama suit sets, with her's lined in a white trim.
She gazed down lovingly at Max with a stare only a mother could know while he gently rested in her lap.
Her golden honey tresses were styled in perfectly-coiled tendrils and fell just past her shoulders.
Family first: The busy star still makes plenty of time for the most important people in her life - her eight-year-old twins, Max and Emme; pictured April 8
Jennifer welcomed Max and Emme in February 2008 with her ex-husband, singer-songwriter Marc Anthony, 48.
JLo began dating her long-time friend Marc in January 2004 and the couple wed that June.
Three years later in July 2011, the couple announced their split and Marc filed for divorce in April 2012.
'Why I do what I do': The former American Idol judge shared this sweet Instagram collage in August showing her love for her twins
Their divorce was finalized in June 2014 and Jennifer received primary custody of the twins.
The Golden Globe nominee has had a hectic schedule lately filming the second season of her NBC crime drama in New York City.
She plays Det. Harlee Santos - a single mother and seemingly corrupt member of a team of Brooklyn lawmen.
Working woman: The multi-talented star has been busy filming the second season of her NBC series Shades of Blue
The group is led by Ray Liotta's sleazy bisexual Lt. Matt Wozniak, who often leads them to step outside the limits of the law.
In a twist, Santos is actually working as an informant for the force's anti-corruption unit.
Season two of Shades Of Blue is scheduled to hit screens on NBC midseason.
Former flames: Jennifer and Marc Anthony, 48 - who share twins Max and Emme - married in June 2004 before divorcing 10 years later; pictured in June 2011
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers