The ten warning signs he's not in it for the long-run (including what he makes you for breakfast and where he takes you for date night)
- Sara Davison shares the relationship red flags all women should look for
- Warning signs include not making plans to see you in advance
- If he forgets to put sugar in your tea, it's not a good sign
Anyone who has endured a breakup knows the shock that can come with being dumped by the man you thought was The One.
But experts say there are some early indications that could help you to spot the heart-breaker at the outset.
Breakup and divorce coach and motivational speaker Sara Davison, author of Uncoupling, thinks so. Here, she shares the relationship red flags all women entering a relationship should look out for that could save them some serious heartache.
Scroll down for video
Breakup and divorce coach, Sara Davison, has shared the relationship red flags all women entering a relationship should look out for
1. He says he will call you later and doesn’t: Letting you down is part of not allowing you to get too close. If he disappoints you now then he may feel it will limit your disappointment later on as you won’t rely on him.
2. He doesn’t plan ahead with you and most of your dates are last minute: If you feel like you are the last resort for his evening then you probably are. If he doesn’t book ahead it means he doesn’t know if he will want to be your boyfriend next week let alone book a date in the diary.
3. He doesn’t want to meet your family: Meeting the family is a sign that your relationship is serious as nobody wants to meet the parents if it’s not a long-term commitment.
4. He changes the subject when you talk about your relationship: This is a warning sign that he will find it uncomfortable to talk about the future or how he feels.
If there's parts of his life that he doesn't share with you, things aren't looking good. 'If you want to be with someone for the long-term you share your whole life with them,' said Sara
5. He still goes out on lads' nights with his single friends: This could be a sign that he is keeping his options open to find someone better.
6. He wants you to leave his flat if he goes out and doesn’t give you a key: He doesn’t like the idea of you being there when he gets back!
7. What he makes you for breakfast: If he forgets to put sugar in your tea every single time and never makes you breakfast in bed, things aren't looking good.
8. You don’t hear from him every day: He doesn’t need you if he can get on with his life quite happily without you.
9. There are parts of his life that he doesn’t share with you: If you want to be with someone for the long-term you share your whole life with them.
10. Date nights: If they're often last-minute dinners at the local pub and never with any planning or thought, it's not looking good. He doesn’t invest time thinking about how to make you happy or consider what you might enjoy.
If he forgets to put sugar in your tea every single time and never makes you breakfast in bed, it's a bad sign
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers