Googles, Skypes and Yahoos: Racist trolls have made up their own slang so they can use vile slurs online without being caught by automatic filters
- Dodges technology on social media sites that picks up on racist terms
- Code created by members of self-styled 'Alt-Right' on Internet forum
- Muslims known as 'skittles', a usage taken from tweet by Donald Trump Jr
Far-Right trolls have created a new racist code, including words such as 'Google', 'Yahoo' and 'Skype', to avoid their rants being blocked by online filters.
The new vocabulary dodges technology on social media sites that filters out racist terms - by replacing them with seemingly innocent alternatives.
For example, Muslims are known as 'Skittles', a usage apparently taken from a tweet by Donald Trump Jr in which he compared Syrian refugees to poisoned candy.
Far-right trolls have created a new racist code, including words such as 'Google, Yahoo and Skype', to avoid their rants being blocked by online filters
The code was created by members of the self-styled 'Alt-Right', an extreme Right -wing online movement that sees itself as an alternative to mainstream conservatives.
In other usages, Mexicans become 'Yahoos', Chinese people are 'Bings' and Jews are 'Skypes'.
The code is thought to have begun as a reply to Google's Jigsaw program, which sought to tackle online abuse.
Members of message board site 4Chan launched 'Operation Google', which used 'Google' as a derogatory term for black people, reported Buzzfeed.
Twitter trolls are using the new vocabulary to dodge technology on social media sites that pick up on racist terms by replacing them with seemingly innocent alternatives
On Saturday, a Twitter user, who says he is a 'Trump supporter', wrote: 'Skypes are greedy, Googles loot, yahoos cross the border, skittles poison. No no no we can't take anymore. We stop this now!'
Another account, which had written posts in support of the Nazis, tweeted: 'Tell me again, #Skype, why is it that Americans are meant to fear #Putin?'
Racist codes have appeared on social media in the past.
Earlier this year, trolls began adding the tripe parentheses symbol to highlight the names of Jewish people online.
MailOnline has contacted Google and Twitter for comment.
REVEALED: THE RACIST 'DICTIONARY OF THE ALT-RIGHT'
Black person - Google
Gay man - Butterfly
Transgender - Durden
Liberals - Car salesmen
Conservatives - Reagans
Lesbian - Fishbucket
Jew - Skype
Muslim - Skittle
Chinese - Bing
Mexican - Yahoo
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.