Did Bigfoot photobomb live nest-cam filming baby bald eagles in Michigan forest?
- The mythological ape-like creature was allegedly spotted in Beulah
- A dark figure clearly walking on two legs is seen walking through the trees
- It appears to jump over a branch and down a slope a few feet below
- Many believe the figure's agility proves it cannot just be a human in a suit
Two baby bald eagles were the stars of a Michigan live cam - until Bigfoot allegedly walked into the frame.
The mythological creature was supposedly caught walking through a forest in Beulah when it was caught on a camera filming the eaglets' nest.
At first the footage only shows the two cute chicks nestled in the twigs, until a dark figure on two legs comes barreling through the trees below.
At first nothing could be seen in the live camera frame except for these two baby bald eagles nesting in a Beulah, Michigan forest sometime in the spring
But then a figure purported to be Bigfoot himself was spotted walking through the forest in the right-hand side of the camera's frame
The large figure pauses for a second and looks around before it begins to walk again, two 'big' feet clearly captured on the camera.
It makes its way through the trees and then appears to jump over a branch and down a slope, landing a few feet below before disappearing into the shadows.
The footage, believed to be filmed in the spring, was recently spotted by Carbon Media Group, which partnered with the Department of Natural Resources to install the cam.
It was then posted on YouTube, where many commenters claimed it was simply just a human playing a prank in an ape suit.
The large figure, clearly standing on two legs, can be seen making its way through the trees in the footage, which is quickly going viral
But others believed that the figure's agility was a clear sign it was Bigfoot in the flesh.
'Bigfoot for sure,' one person commented. 'A faker wouldn't jump down into the gully with the big ape suit on - would take an easier path.'
‘I find this video intriguing,’ another wrote. ‘Either it some jerk acting or it’s the real deal.'
'The arms looked long and it seemed to make an athletic move by jumping on the tree branch. Then it leaped a few feet to the ground.’
Jeff Meldrum, an Idaho State University professor who has studied Bigfoot at length, was likewise intrigued by the video.
'It's an interesting video,' he told the Detroit Free Press. 'But it remains just that, given the lack of scale and detail in the image.'
With already more than 300,000 views on YouTube, it is clear that both the mystery of Bigfoot - and the interest surrounding him - lives on.
If it truly was Bigfoot he has traveled a long way in a few short weeks - he was reportedly spotted just last month in woods near Caerphilly Mountain in Wales.
Many believe that the figure was too agile to be a man in an ape suit, as many unbelievers on YouTube claimed when they saw the video
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers