It's not just the cake that's in tiers! Nasty groom slaps bride's hand away as she tries to feed him a piece of wedding cake
- Couple had been wed quarter of an hour when they had their first fight
- She teased him as she fed him wedding cake, he didn't see the funny side
- Groom smacked her hand away in anger and both look upset as clip ends
- It's not known where it was filmed - or if the pair are still together now
Married life is unlikely to prove to be a piece of cake for this pair, judging by what happened at their wedding reception.
According to the title of the video, they had been joined as man and wife for just quarter of an hour when they fell out as they cut their wedding cake.
The man feeds the woman some cake with a spoon as music plays in the background.
But when it comes to her turn to spoon-feed the groom, she teases him by repeatedly pulling the spoon away.
At this point her new husband sees red and smacks her arm away in annoyance.
The clip - filmed in an unspecified location - ends with him looking angry and her looking upset.
The man spoon feeds his new wife wedding cake (left) shortly after their ceremony. But when it's her turn, she pulls the spoon away (centre). He reacts with anger and smacks her hand
Some viewers found the clip entertaining.
'I'm sure it will be one smooth journey on the love train,' remarked one.
However, many of the comments on the video, which has been viewed more than 6,500 times since it was posted online earlier today, expressed concern for the woman's future welfare.
'If I was her father, he'd be hurting big time' said one viewer.
'[He] just couldn't keep his cool for 15 minutes' noted another.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.