Cream of the crop! Fresh-faced Nicole Kidman puts on a stunning display in an ivory embroidered gown at the Mill Valley Film Festival
She's one of Hollywood's most glamourous stars.
And Nicole Kidman oozed elegance and ethereal beauty as she stepped out at the Mill Valley Film Festival in California on Monday.
Cutting a graceful figure in a cream-coloured dress, the 49-year-old looked radiant as she worked her magic on the red carpet.
Scroll down for video
Classic: Nicole Kidman stunned as she stepped out at the Mill Valley Film Festival in California on Monday
Nicole wore her strawberry blonde locks in a loose up-do, with glamourous curls framing her face.
Her porcelain complexion glowed, with just a hint of rose blush highlighting her chiselled cheek bones.
Lashings of mascara as well as a coat of glossy pink lipstick completed her camera-ready look for the event.
Crème de la crème: The 49-year-old put on a dazzling display in a gown with intricate embellishments and embroidery
Nicole's dress featured intricate embroidery and embellishments throughout the front as well as the skirt.
Her toned arms were proudly on display in the sleeveless ensemble, which hugged her slender frame flawlessly.
The mother-of-two acressorised with a pair of metallic chandelier earrings which complemented the colour palette of her dress, as well as a dazzling diamond bracelet.
Glowing: The Lion actress looked radiant as she showcased her porcelain skin at the event
Meanwhile, the towering blonde added extra height to her look with a pair of strappy gold stilettos.
The actress was one of the stars being honoured at the event with the Mill Valley Film Festival Award for her outstanding work in the film Lion and in the industry.
And despite the star's work winning her an Oscar for her role in The Hours in 2002, her husband Keith Urban has admitted he's never watched the film.
Flawless: The mother-of-two's dress perfectly draped her slender figure, while gold heels accentuated her endless pins
Asked by Nova 96.9's Fitzy And Wippa whether he's seen all of his wife's movies, the country singer responded: 'No, not all of them. I haven't seen The Hours for example.'
But it appears Keith's viewing habits haven't affected the couple's relationship, which is going on 11 years.
The couple first met at the G'Day USA gala honouring Australians in Hollywood in January 2005.
They married 17 months later in Sydney and have two daughters together - Faith Margaret, five, and Sunday Rose, eight.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers