She's no shrinking violet! Elle Fanning dazzles in beaded lilac dress at 20th Century Women screening
She has solidified her status not just as one of Hollywood's top starlets, but also as a fashionista.
And Elle Fanning once more was showing off her style expertise as she attended a screening of her new film, 20th Century Women, at the Hamptons International Film Festival on Sunday.
The 18-year-old worked her magic in a beaded lilac mini dress that was belted at the waistline as to flatter her slim figure as she walked the red carpet at East Hampton, New York.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
No shrinking violet! Elle Fanning once more was showing off her sartorial expertise as she attended a screening of her new film, 20th Century Women, at the Hamptons International Film Festival on Sunday
The intricately adorned dress was sheer at the top, had ruffled sleeves, and a flowing skirt.
But the Super 8 actress also gave extra special attention to her hairdo and makeup, both of which were minimal yet super chic.
Perfectly polished! The intricately adorned dress was sheer at the top, had ruffled sleeves, and a peplum style skirt
Attention to detail: But the Super 8 actress also gave extra special attention to her hairdo and makeup, both of which were minimal yet super chic
Elle, whose older sister is actress Dakota Fanning, slicked her blonde hair up into a neat and sleek top knot as her blemish-free complexion shone with a shimmering coat of champagne-hued eye shadow, mascara, light pink blush, and lip gloss.
Continuing on with the elegant look, the actress had on a coal of shiny gold nail polish while standing tall in a pair of strappy silver heels.
20th Century Women features the Neon Diamond star alongside Annette Bening, Greta Gerwig Lucas Jade Zumann and Billy Crudup.
Come here! Fanning was joined by 20th Century Women co-star Lucas Jade Zumann, who kept it casual in black trousers and a grey top
Written and directed by Mike Mills of Beginners acclaim, the film is set in 1979 and features Bening as the Zumann character's divorced mother and Fanning as his best friend.
The Crudup and Gerwig characters share a shambolic house with the mother and son.
Directed by Mike Mills, the film will be released in the U.S. on January 20, 2017.
Taking five! The stars enjoyed their red carpet outing alongside 20th Century Women director Mike Mills
Cast roundup! 20th Century Women stars Zumann, Greta Gerwig, Annette Bening, Fanning, and Billy Crudup
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers