Sheer daring! Aubrey Plaza flashes bra in see-through navy top at New York Comic Con
It was an event filled with many stars.
But clearly Aubrey Plaza was the one who surely stole all the attention.
The 32-year-old comedienne flashed her bra in a see-through top at day four of the 2016 New York Comic Con on Sunday.
Sheer daring: Aubrey Plaza flashed her bra in a see-through top at day four of the 2016 New York Comic Con on Sunday to promote her new FX series Legion
No doubt she turned heads in the revealing outfit as she arrived at the event held at The Javits Center in the Big Apple.
She rocked the sheer navy blue top which put her black bra on full display while promoting her new FX series Legion.
The revealing garment was tucked into black high-waisted trousers as she completed the look with matching leather boots.
Lovely lady: The 32-year-old actress rocked the sheer navy blue top tucked into high-waisted black trousers and leather lace-up boots
Ooh la la: The racy top put her black bra on display
Her medium-length raven-coloured locks were worn down into curls as she showcased her natural looks with complimentary make-up topped off with pink lip.
At the event, she was joined by her co-stars on the show including Jeremie Harris, Noah Hawley, Rachel Keller and Amber Midthunder.
Amber sported a black two-piece number featuring a midi skirt and gave just a flash of her midriff.
Katie looked fantastic in a mauve sleeveless midi dress along with a matching pair of heels.
Stunner: Amber Midthunder sported a black two-piece number featuring a midi skirt and gave just a flash of her midriff
Pretty in purple: Katie Aselton looked fantastic in a mauve sleeveless midi dress along with a matching pair of heels
Taking the plunge: Rachel Keller wore a black dress featuring a low-cut V-shaped neckline
Man of the hour: The upcoming sci-fi series is centred around Dan Stevens' chracter
The upcoming sci-fi series is centred around Dan Stevens' character David Haller - who is also known as Legion - as he has power beyond his comprehension.
The ability does not come without some trade-off as he is plagued with split personalities with each one imposing on a different part of his power.
As he is struggling with his own sanity, he contemplates giving up until he meets the girl of his dreams.
Legion - which coincides with highly-popular cinematic franchise X-Men - will debut on the FX Network in early 2017.
Altogether now: Aubrey Plaza, Rachel Keller, Jeremie Harris, Amber Midthunder, Noah Hawley, Dan Stevens, Katie Aselton, Camille Mitchell and Bill Irwin - pictured from left to right - are all starring in Legion which will debut on FX in early 2017
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers