All better! Selena Gomez is back to her gregarious self posing with fans as she's spotted for first time since announcing break from limelight
She made the announcement that she was taking a break from the spotlight at the end of August.
And Selena Gomez has taken that pledge very seriously, cancelling the remainder of her Revival World Tour and disappearing from regular and social media since her proclamation... until Saturday.
The 24-year-old pop sensation was spotted enjoying a meal at Texas Roadhouse restaurant in Alco, Tennessee, according to E! News.
She's back? Selena Gomez disappeared from regular and social media since her proclamation that she was taking a break from Hollywood... until Saturday
Bystanders reported that the former Wizards of Waverly Place star was in good spirits, and even posed with fans for several pictures.
'She couldn't have been more gracious to everyone and to the fans and was more than happy to take pictures with whoever,' said one eyewitness.
In one snap the Hands to Myself hitmaker appeared to take a picture with a restaurant employee who was celebrating a birthday.
Selena was dressed in a black top with a split down the back, and had hidden her raven locks under a New York Yankees baseball cap.
In a good mood: Bystanders reported that the former Wizards of Waverly Place star was in good spirits, and even posed with fans for several pictures
In another shot Selena again mugged for the camera, and revealed she was wearing a dash of peach lipstick.
Though she finally resurfaced, she has yet to update any of her social media accounts.
Said lack of activity didn't mean her fans forgot her though, as Selena became the most followed individual on Instagram back on September 27th.
New record: Said lack of activity didn't mean her fans forgot her though, as Selena became the most followed individual on Instagram back on September 27th
Over: She also cancelled the remaining dates of her Revival World Tour (pictured on tour on august 9th)
The songstress beat out fellow popstar Taylor Swift (91.9 million), Beyonce (85.3 million), Ariana Grande (85 million) and Kim Kardashian West (83.6 million).
Selena's sobering announcement regarding her break from Hollywood was apparently motivated by her diagnosis with Lupus and the subsequent symptoms.
'I want to be proactive and focus on maintaining my health and happiness and have decided that the best way forward is to take some time off,' she said in a statement given to People.
Health concerns: Selena's sobering announcement regarding her break from Hollywood was apparently motivated by her diagnosis with Lupus and the subsequent symptoms (pictured at the Grammy Awards in February 2016)
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers