'Life is sweet': Candice Swanepoel shares first baby picture of newborn son Anacã on Instagram
Candice Swanepoel gave birth to her son Anacã on Friday.
And by Saturday morning the 27-year-old and her fiancé Hermann Nicoli both shared an adorable black and white snap of the newborn boy.
Candice wrote alongside the image: 'Life is sweet.'
Candice Swanepoel gave birth to her son Anacã on Friday and by Saturday morning the 27-year-old and her fiancé Hermann Nicoli both shared an adorable black and white snap of the newborn boy
While her beau posted the same snap with the caption: 'Meet our little Angel, Anacã. Much love for our baby boy and you, Mommy'.
Public congratulations have already begun to crop up, including from her friend, the photographer Jerome Duran, who posted a pregnant nude he had taken of her.
His caption exalted the Victoria's Secret Angel as 'THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAMA' and effervesced: 'Welcome Anacã!!! Already sooo much LOVE for you and the new family!'
It's a boy: Candice and Hermann welcomed their first child on Friday - a boy they have named Anacã
The photo saw the Mooi River native giving the camera her best smouldering stare. Her blonde hair cascaded over one breast, and a sparkle of light concealed the other nipple.
Swanepoel and the 34-year-old publicised their engagement last August. Her paramour and fellow model is from Brazil, where the pair are now principally based. By March, she had announced her pregnancy.
A sweet Instagram post showed her hand holding Nicoli's to her stomach. Her caption read: 'Agora e #barrigapositiva ! #babyangel,' which in Portuguese roughly means: 'Here's #bigbelly! #babyangel'.
Arm in arm: The fellow models, pictured in New York City this May, have been engaged since last August
In May, yet another Instagram post announced the sex. Her hair falling over her face, she posed topless, an arm covering her bust, her belly bulging. 'My Not so little boy,' she wrote in her caption.
In August, at a safari-themed baby shower thrown for her in Brazil, she revealed that she'd alighted on the name Anacã, a Brazilian word for a bird. The name was hung from the wall over a table strewn with desserts for the mother-to-be.
The intervening time has been speckled with Instagram updates on her pregnancy. In one photo taken four weeks past, she posed in nothing but underwear and a sheer white blouse she held open, exposing her enormous bump.
Another Instagram post, captioned: 'Aqua doce,' followed by the translation from Portuguese: 'sweet water,' showed her floating on her back, her stomach protruding from the surface of the water as she held her hands over her breasts.
The bump's coming along: Nicoli is from Brazil, where the couple - pictured in New York City this May - are now principally based
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers