Ready for action! Michelle Rodriguez looks sporty as she showcases fighting physique running errands
She's been busy reprising her role as a tough chick in Fast 8.
And Michelle Rodriguez looked ready for action as she stepped out in Los Angeles on Friday.
The 38-year-old actress kept it casual in sportwear with an edgy Beastie Boys T-shirt, as she ran errands.
Hoodie: Michelle Rodriguez looked ready for action as she stepped out in Los Angeles on Friday
She teamed baggy grey sweat pants with quirky metallic and fur pumps.
The star looked relaxed and happy as she covered her brunette tresses with a hoodie.
Her black handbag was tucked underneath one armpit and she covered her eyes with mirrored sunglasses.
Taking it easy: The 38-year-old actress kept it casual in sportwear with an edgy Beastie Boys T-shirt, as she ran errands
Make like Michelle in MM6 Maison Margiela sneakers
MM6 MAISON MARGIELA Shearling-trimmed slip-on sneakers
Click here to buy them from Net-a-Porter
Shearling, shearling shearling! Who doesn't love this plush fabric?
We are all privy to the discomfort of winter cold when our feet have turned numb but vanity is still keeping us from wearing UGG boots and now thankfully MM6 Mason Margiela has made an answer to this sartorial dilemma.
Just take a look at Michelle's cute metallic slip on sneakers that are equal parts stylish, functional and warm.
Done deal, right?
Click right to treat your feet over at Net-a-Porter or peruse some of the cozy alternatives we've lined up below.
She showcased her radiant and flawless skin as she went make-up free for her outing.
Michelle flashed a large smile as she took a stroll solo around the neighbourhood.
She plays a teacher mentoring a young bullied student in her new film Milton's Secret.
Relaxed: She teamed baggy grey sweat pants with quirky metallic and fur pumps
Errands: Her black handbag was tucked underneath one armpit and she covered her eyes with mirrored sunglasses
And Fast & Furious star Michelle Rodriguez has revealed that the role hit close to home because she was picked on as a teenager growing up in Jersey City, New Jersey.
'I was bullied as a kid, but I dealt with it a lot differently because I was at a different level growing up in Jersey City,' the 38-year-old told The Hollywood Reporter at the Vancouver Film Festival premiere.
'If you didn't adapt, you die, or parts of your soul would be crushed. People were just really mean in Jersey City,' Michelle said.
'I had to learn to fight really early.'
Meanwhile, Fast 8 is set for release in April 2017.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers