A luxury hotel on four wheels! The £380,000 campervan with underfloor heating, a rain shower and state-of-the-art kitchen that costs twice as much as a home in England
- The 35ft long Morelo Empire Liner motorhome has underfloor heating, a rain shower and double bed
- Its well-equipped kitchen is perfect for whipping up a feast on a luxury 'staycation' in a caravan park
- The motorhome costs £378,000, which is almost twice the amount of the average English home
With underfloor heating, a rain shower and a spacious double bed, this motorhome is the height of luxury.
The 35ft long Morelo Empire Liner also boasts a well-equipped kitchen, perfect for whipping up a feast on a glamorous caravan park 'staycation'.
And a bedroom skylight means the owner can enjoy evenings looking up at the stars while drifting off to sleep.
The state-of-the-art decor inside requires something a little extra under the bonnet. The motorhome is powered by a 7.7-litre engine which develops 300bhp, twice as much torque as a Lamborghini Aventador.
But this level of comfort comes at a price. The motorhome, known as a 'super-liner', costs £378,000 - almost twice the price of the average English home.
The Morelo Empire Liner will be unveiled at the Motorhome & Caravan Show 2016 which takes place at the Birmingham NEC this week.
Andreas Wolfer-Heimann, international sales manager for Morelo, said: 'We believe motorhome enthusiasts, and the general public alike, will be impressed by the craftsmanship and attention-to-detail on display.'
State-of-the-art: The 35ft long Morelo Empire Liner comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, perfect for whipping up feasts on a 'staycation'. The interior of the motorhome also offers the driver and passengers plenty of light and space
Ultimate luxury: A stunning skylight in the bedroom means the owner can enjoy evenings looking up at the night sky while drifting off to sleep, pictured. The sleeping quarters also boast subtle lighting which adds to the relaxing mood
Eye-watering price tag: The motorhome costs £378,000 - almost twice the price of the average English home
Supercharged: The state-of-the-art decor inside requires something a little extra under the bonnet. The motorhome is powered by a 7.7-litre engine which develops 300bhp, twice as much torque as a Lamborghini Aventador (pictured)
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers