'It was so magical I cried': Celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli, 55, introduces fourth child Valentino Louis with fiancée Michelle Kennedy
Celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli has opened up about the birth of his fourth child, saying it was so magical he cried.
The Frenchman, 55, and his fiancee Michelle Kennedy, 40, welcomed their third boy together last month.
Valentino Louis - who weighed in at a 6lbs 1oz - has joined join their sons Jean, seven, and Jacques, three, and Jean-Christophe's daughter Christina, 30, from a previous marriage.
Expanding their family: Jean-Christophe Novelli and his fiancee Michelle Kennedy with son Valentino Louis
In a photo shoot at his 14th century farmhouse in Hertfordshire, which is also his cookery school The Novelli Academy, Jean-Christophe and Michelle looked a picture of happiness as they beamed from ear to ear while cradling adorable Valentino.
Jean-Christophe told HELLO!: 'I have always wanted three sons and this is the perfect hat-trick. All the ingredients are here for a lovely recipe. It's wonderful to have children.'
Read the full article in Hello! out Tuesday
'I will be at the traditional retirement age when Valentino is at secondary school but age is not important - I still feel young and I expect I will be running for my bus pass!'
Jean-Christophe admitted that he missed the birth of his son because he was taking his Jacques to his first day of school, at Michelle's request.
He sent his adult daughter Christina in his place and was overjoyed when he heard news of Valentino's birth.
'As soon as he was born at 9am Christina sent me text with a picture. I cried. It was so magical,' he said.
Before the baby was born, the chef dismissed critics who believe he's too old to become a father again, even though he acknowledged that when the new baby is 20, he'll be 75.
The couple, who have been together for 11 years and made some lifestyle changes for the sake of their brood.
Despite his calorific creations in the kitchen, Jean-Christophe said he lives a much healthier lifestlye these days, saying that he doesn't smoke and tries to exercise every day.
Michelle, who accepted Jean-Christophe's proposal in 2007 after two years together, admitted her latest pregnancy was a surprise.
Read the full article in Hello! out on Tuesday.
Raising hell in the kitchen: Jean-Christophe in an episode of ITV show Hell's Kitchen in 2005
Past love: Jean-Christopher with his first wife Tina and their daughter Christina, who is now 30
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers