The cutest pumpkin in the patch! Seven-month-old Prince Oscar of Sweden is seen sitting up for the first time at a harvest festival - while cousin Leonore kicks up the Autumn leaves
- Seven-month-old visited Solliden and Öland’s harvest festival
- Looked cozy in woolly grey romper suit with a matching hat and trainers
- Princess Leonore, two, has been kicking up the leaves in London's parks
- Prince Carl Philip and wife Sofia enjoyed autumnal stroll at nature reserve
Summer may be well and truly over, there's certainly no hint of approaching winter blues for the Swedish royals.
The royal siblings Princess Madeleine, Prince Carl Philip and Crown Princess Victoria have been embracing the season, with the latter treating her son Prince Oscar to a visit to Solliden and Öland's harvest festival.
Seven-month-old Oscar was pictured sitting up for the first time as he posed for a cute snap in a pumpkin patch.
Scroll down for video
Prince Oscar of Sweden, seven months, has been pictured sitting up for the first time on a visit to a pumpkin patch at the Solliden and Öland harvest festival
The young princes looked cozy in a woolly grey romper suit with a matching beanie hat and white trainers.
Taken by Crown Princess Victoria, 39, the photo was shared to Instagram where it received more than 30,000 likes.
Princess Madeleine has also shows how her daughter Leonore, two, is enjoying the change of season, sharing a photo of her kicking up the autumn leaves in a London Park.
She shared the photo of Leonore throwing the fallen leaves about with the caption, saying 'the fall is here', and received 50,000 likes.
Lively Princess Leonore, two, has been enjoying the change of season in London
Prince Carl Philip and wife Princess Sofia recently visited the Hykjeberg Nature Reserve where they admired the view from a bench given to them as a wedding present
Princess Madeleine relocated to London from New York last year with her husband financier Christopher O'Neill and their children Leonore and their one-year-old son Prince Nicolas.
Recently she opened up about how she'd love her children to have a playdate with Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
Although she admitted she hasn't yet crossed paths with the Duchess of Cambridge.
Princess Madeleine, pictured with her one-year-old son Nicolas, recently revealed how her bond with her siblings has deepened since they became parents
Two-year-old Princess Leonore (right) and her cousin Princess Estelle, four, are as close as sisters
Madeleine (right) with (left to right) her older sister Victoria and her husband Prince Daniel, and brother Carl Philip with his wife Princess Sofia
Meanwhile, Prince Carl Philip and his wife Princess Sofia have embraced the spirit of Autumn on a visit to Hykjeberg Nature Reserve.
The couple, who welcomed their first child, Prince Alexander, in April this year paused for a quiet moment to admire the scenery from a stone bench, which was presented to them as a wedding gift from the Dalarna province.
All three siblings live busy lives combining royal duties and parenting, but Princess Madeleine recently revealed that they have become closer than ever since having children.
Whilst they were always close, she said that being parents has added an 'extra connection' to their bond.
Meanwhile her daughter Leonore and Princess Estelle are more like sisters than cousins,.
'Victoria and I try very hard to make it so they really can see each other and play and have fun,' she revealed.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers