'Everyone thinks you love Trump!' Tina Fey mocks Jimmy Fallon for 'softball' interview with Donald Trump during SNL skit
- Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon made appearances on 'Saturday Night Live'
- During the Weekend Update segment, they appeared as suburban voters
- Dressed as a woman with Fey, Fallon said he 'doesn't like Trump'
- Fey replied 'everyone thinks you love Trump' and fluffed his hair
- Fey's joke was nod to Fallon's 'easy' interview of Trump on Tonight Show
- Fallon received criticism for not being tougher when interviewing Trump
During a a guest appearances on the Weekend Update segment of 'Saturday Night Live', Tina Fey threw a few jabs at Jimmy Fallon for his easygoing interview of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
Fey and Fallon appeared together as undecided female voters from Philadelphia.
Weekend Update host Colin Jost said that undecided women voters in swing states are likely to be the deciding factor in the election after leaked audio of Trump making lewd comments in 2005 surfaced on Friday.
Tina Fey (left) poked fun at former SNL cast mate Jimmy Fallon (right) over his easygoing interview of Donald Trump during a guest appearance on the show
Fey rubbed Fallon's head as the pair appeared as suburban mothers who hadn't decided who to vote for. The moment was a nod to Fallon's interview
Dressed like suburban Pennsylvania mothers Denise McDonough and Doreen Troilo, Fey and Fallon appeared to raucous applause.
After presenting Jost with some hoagies, the host asked how the characters felt about being the 'most sought after voters in the election'.
'I think it's fun,' Fey said , as Fallon gushed that he 'loved it'.
When he said he 'doesn't love Trump,' Fey replied: 'Well stop acting like you do. Everyone thinks you love Trump. You're always like "oh, his hair is real you know!"'
Jost asked the pair who they were voting for and they replied that they thought both candidates 'are bad'.
But as Fallon's character Troilo said 'Yeah, I think they're both bad', Fey's McDonough took the opportunity to tease Fallon about his Tonight Show interview with Trump.
'Whatever! Everyone knows you love Trump!' Fey said.
Fallon replied defensively: 'I don't love Trump.'
'Well, stop acting like you do. Everyone thinks you love Trump. You're always like "oh, his hair is real you know!"' Fey teased.
Fallon has received criticism for his softball questions used during his interview of Trump on the Tonight Show
As she made the comments about Trump's look she pretended to fluff Fallon's hair - a nod to his recent interview in which Fallon asked Trump if he could 'mess up his hair'.
Fallon has received criticism for his soft questions used during his interview of Trump on the Tonight Show.
After Fey's remarks, Fallon said: 'I did it one time! Get off my bra strap, cool police.'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers