Tottenham set to miss out on Moussa Sissoko as Manchester City and Bayern Munich lead big spenders eyeing the France star
Tottenham Hotspur look set to be priced out of a move for France starlet Moussa Sissoko.
Spurs refused to go above £12million for the 20-year-old Toulouse midfielder in the summer and now appear to have been overtaken in the race to sign him by bigger clubs.
Free-spending Manchester City, Juventus, Bayern Munich and Lyon are among the clubs now linked with a move for the player keeping Patrick Vieira out of the France squad.
Purple patch: Moussa Sissoko (left) has been impressing for Toulouse
The maturing Sissoko has spoken of a desire to play in the Barclays Premier League, but insists he is in no rush to leave France and is under contract till 2012.
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has stated a desire to bolster his midfield in the January transfer window, but may have to look elsewhere.
Most watched Sport videos
- Arturo Vidal scores impossible goal during training
- Bradford goalkeeper Colin Doyle substituted after three minutes
- Sky Sports viewer captures moment Klopp told off for swearing
- 'New Messi?': Celtic youth's 12 year old Karamoko Dembele
- Karamoko Dembele in action at the St Kevin's Boys Academy Cup 2016
- Arturo Vidal scores a brace for Chile during Copa America
- Jesse Lingard welcomes Paul Pogba to Manchester United
- Pep Guardiola speaks post match after Man City Spurs loss
- Pep Guardiola says Toure won't play until agent apologises
- Where's Spurs? Klopp has a map of the English clubs in his office
- Hilarious moment Jesse Lingard nearly breaks golf club
- Clashes erupt among fans after West Ham clash with Middlesbrough