'Please excuse my embarrassing dad': Gordon Ramsay's daughter Tilly, 14, sports hilarious T Shirt after he was banned from her parents' evening
Gordon Ramsay recently got kicked out of his daughter Tilly's parents' evening after asking her headmaster for a selfie.
And now the 14-year-old has vowed to wear a hilarious T Shirt reading 'please excuse my embarrassing dad!!!' to the next gruelling event.
Seeing the funny side of her father's antics, she posted a photo on Instagram of her pointing at the shirt with a wide smile on her face.
Seeing the funny side: Tilly Ramsay has vowed to wear a hilarious T Shirt reading 'please excuse my embarrassing dad!!!' to the next gruelling parents evening
Tilly captioned the snap: 'Will wear this to next parents evening...'
Gordon was asked to leave the evening for his inappropriate behaviour and banned from attending future parent-teacher meetings.
'I failed at turning up for parents' evening at my kids' school,' revealed the father-of-four, 49.
'When I went to the next one with my youngest, Tilly, I asked the headmaster for a selfie, after which I got kicked out, and so I really f***ed that one up!
Oops! The married father-of-four was recently banned from attending future parent-teacher meetings
'The following day I received an email saying: "Can you please refrain from the next parents' evening — we do not need the presence of Mr Ramsay".'
The three Michelin-starred chef, who is originally from Scotland, is well-known for his popular TV shows such as Hell's Kitchen and The F Word on Channel 4.
Tilly, who is only 14, is already on the fast-track to fame in her own right as the presenter of a children's show on CBBC called Matilda And The Ramsay Bunch, which follows Tilly as she puts her own twist on classic British and American dishes.
Awkward: Gordon Ramsay was upbraided by the headmaster of his daughter Tilly's private school
Ramsay's other three children by his 42-year-old wife Tana, twins Jack and Holly, 16, and Megan, 17, also feature in the series.
'It's tough for kids today,' he said recently. 'The pressures on them are insane. There's such a huge weight of expectation and so many distractions. Because of where we live, I call it the Wandsworth Bubble.
'The kids are all at private schools and we have to take their GCSEs seriously because if they don't get the grades, they'll be out on their ear.
'So Tana [who trained as a Montessori school teacher] is there keeping them at it. We feed off each other. She had a privileged upbringing; mine was rough and ready — and we meet somewhere in the middle.'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers