Justin Bieber attempts to pull off hilariously bad wig and goatee disguise as he goes incognito in Amsterdam
He's one of the biggest pop stars on the planet and is mobbed by fans wherever he goes.
So it's little surprise that Justin Bieber, 22, decided to disguise himself as he stepped out in Amsterdam for a coffee on Friday.
However, the star's bizarre new look likely attracted even more attention, with his 70s 'tache, goatee and windswept wig impossible to miss.
Scroll down for video
'Does this look real?' Justin Bieber, 22, wore a bizarre disguise as he stepped out in Amsterdam on Friday to grab a coffee
The Sorry singer combined the suspect disguise with a pair of aviators, a red and black flannel shirt, plain white Tee, chinos and espadrilles.
Joined by his security guard, the Canadian even approached some girls and asked, 'Does this look real?', pretty much giving the game away.
He sat at the counter of a coffee shop as he waited for his beverage before walking back outside where people tried to get pictures of the star.
Spotted: Justin certainly didn't avoid the attention of the local papparazzi
Not fooling anyone: The Sorry singer combined the suspect disguise with a pair of aviators, a red and black flannel shirt, plain white tee and chinos
Enjoying himself: Justin looked to be having plenty of fun with his unusual look as he walked confidently away from the coffee shop with a knowing smirk on his face
Back to normal: Justin (pictured left, last week in Copernhagan and right, on Friday) was not his usual self
His distinctive neck tattoos, which include a large pair of angel wings, were clearly visible.
In one video obtained by TMZ, Justin can be seen dribbling with a football along the street before picking up the ball and bouncing it.
The cameraman cheekily says, 'You look great, Justin', but the star doesn't respond.
Nothing to see here: He sat at the counter of a coffee shop as he waited for his beverage before walking back outside where people tried to get pictures of the star
And Justin looked to be having plenty of fun with his unusual look as he walked confidently away from the coffee shop with a knowing smirk on his face.
The star has a few more dates to play in Holland before beginning the UK leg of his tour which includes four nights at London's O2 Arena.
Meanwhile, last weekend Justin stripped down to his swim shorts during a Swedish getaway with pals in Lidingö, ensuring he got his work/downtime balance just right.
Going viral: Pictures of the star quickly began to circulate on Twitter
Who's that guy? Bieber wore simple combat trousers and a plaid shirt
Interacting: He didn't hesitate about interacting with the public
Raising a toast: He even toasted fellow coffee shop goers in the street
Laugh out loud: There was no fooling the people of Amsterdam
Just like any other guy: He was trying to blend in with the crowds
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers