Is this the world's laziest exerciser? Beer-bellied man tries to burn fat on a treadmill while sitting down and eating
- Hilarious footage shows a lazy man trying to exercise while sitting down
- Plates of snacks and a bottle of drink are put within his hand's reach
- 17-second video is believed to be filmed at his house in a Chinese city
- Web users have been inspired by him and say they want to follow suit
We all have those days when we have to force ourselves to go to the gym.
One man from China, however, has found a unique way to use treadmill without spending too much effort.
A hilarious video has emerged on Chinese social media showing the lazy exerciser stretching his legs on the machine while sitting in a wooden chair enjoying his food and drink.
The funny video, believed to be from China, shows how the man worked out while relaxing
Plates of snacks and a bottle of drink, thought to be rice wine, are put within his hand's reach
The video is believed to be filmed in China.
In the 17-second clip, the man, who appeared to be bare to the waist, sat in his chair which was placed above the treadmill belt - so he could exercise while relaxing.
The treadmill was apparently set up at his home, judging from the a spirit tablet erected at the background.
Spirit tablet, often used for deities and ancestors, is a common sight at Chinese households.
Plates of snacks and a bottle of drink are put within his hand's reach. The drink appeared to be rice wine, a popular alcoholic beverage in eastern China.
The treadmill workout apparently helps the man burn calories as he is seen wiping off sweat
It seems that he finds it difficult to remain focused as he keeps looking at the food and wine
At the beginning of the clip, the beer-bellied exerciser grabbed a snack from the table and put it into his mouth.
He then used the towel hanging around his neck to wipe off sweat on his face.
It seems that the man found it difficult to remain focused on his workout as he kept looking at the food and wine placed on a table next to him.
Despite the fact that the man ate and drank throughout the video, he did not stop moving his legs on the treadmill belt.
The beer-bellied man, bare to his waist, simply can't resist the idea of having a sip of wine
The clip was posted by People's Daily on its Facebook page on October 8.
It has attracted over 103,000 views in less than two days.
Facebook users were keen to express their views on the video.
One user guessed that the Chinese man 'needed to eat so that he could get the strength to "walk" on the treadmill.'
An user showed support by commenting: 'Be fair... his elbow is getting a lot of exercise.'
Many expressed their interest to follow suit.
One wrote: 'I want to get together with my friends and do this'.
Another said: 'I just found my diet and exercise routine after watching the video.'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers