Natalie Cassidy shows off her fabulous post-baby body on supermarket run... just six weeks after giving birth to baby girl Joanie Elizabeth
She gave birth to her second daughter at the end of August.
And Natalie Cassidy looked the picture of health as she headed out to do a grocery shop in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire on Sunday.
The 33-year-old former Eastender star put on a casual display as she stocked up on goods for her family, which now includes little Joanie Elizabeth.
Scroll down for video
Yummy mummy: Natalie Cassidy looked the picture of health as she headed out to do a grocery shop in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire on Sunday
Teaming her fitted jeans with a white Kaftan style top, she cinched in her midriff with a waistband.
Teaming the ensemble with a cropped sleeve stone-coloured coat and casual ankle boots, she put on a casual appearance.
And despite going minimal on the make-up perhaps due to her busy mum routine, she wore her hair perfectly blow-dried.
Errands: The 33-year-old former Eastender star put on a casual display as she stocked up on goods for her family, which now includes little Joanie Elizabeth
The EastEnders star - who plays Sonia Fowler in the BBC One show - welcomed daughter Joanie with her fiancé Marc Humphreys.
She introduced the new arrival on Twitter with an adorable family picture alongside the caption: '@cameramarc and I introduce Joanie Elizabeth Cassidy-Humphreys... We are all so in love!'
The actress - who also has five-year-old daughter Eliza with her ex-partner Adam Cottrell - announced her pregnancy in February this year.
So in love: Natalie Cassidy revealed she had given birth to an adorable baby girl named Joanie Elizabeth at the end of August
Taking to social media at the time, she wrote: 'Evening all... Time to let everybody know that @cameramarc and I are having a baby in the summer. The three musketeers become four (sic).'
The happy couple got engaged in October 2015, much to the delight of their family and friends.
A source said: 'Family and friends are thrilled for Natalie and have been buying gifts for them to celebrate.'
New addition: The EastEnders star - who plays Sonia Fowler in the BBC One show - welcomed daughter Joanie with her fiancé Marc Humphreys
A spokeswoman for EastEnders added: 'She is really happy.'
Natalie previously revealed she reconciled with her ex-partner Adam for a brief time as she tried to make it work for the sake of their child.
She said: 'It was my decision. I'm really glad I gave it another chance. When kids are involved you almost have to. I can always say to Eliza, "Mummy tried, but it didn't work out.'"
The pair started dating in 2010 and got engaged soon after. Adam was charged with assaulting her and received 120 hours of community service.
Exciting times: Natalie got engaged in October 2015 to Marc, much to the delight of their family and friends
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers