The sniffing is back! Debate viewers cannot believe their ears as Donald Trump's repeated nasal issue resurfaces during the debate
- Donald Trump had the sniffles again during Sunday's presidential debate
- GOP nominee encountered same problem during first debate last month
- Viewers reacted on Twitter, wondering why Trump kept sniffing that often
- Some expressed concerns about his health; one wondered whether Trump was 'allergic to the truth'
Donald Trump's sniffles are back.
The GOP nominee sniffed repeatedly during Sunday night's second presidential debate - a problem he encountered last month during his first face-off against Hillary Clinton.
Viewers couldn't believe their ears when they heard Trump sniffing throughout the debate.
Some wondered on Twitter whether he had health issues, attributing the sniffles to a stroke, a worrying lack of stamina or an allergy to the truth.
Others made jokes referring to drug use. Former governor Howard Dean, a Clinton supporter, wondered in a tweet whether Trump was a 'coke user' during the first debate - a comment the Trump campaign called 'beyond the pale'.
Donald Trump once again sniffed repeatedly during the presidential debate Sunday night (pictured) - something that happened last month during the first debate
Dean later apologized profusely for his comment. Trump has said he uses no drugs or alcohol.
'Where is Donald's stamina tonight? He's leaning on the chair, sniffing every second, eyes at half mast. I'm concerned. lol,' one user tweeted on Sunday night.
Viewer Jen Escalante noticed that Trump's voice sounded 'mucousy', which could have been an indication of a cold.
Another wrote: 'I'd be sniffing that hard too if I was allergic to the truth.'
Apart from sniffing, Trump seemed eager to move during Sunday's debate. He often paced, turned around to look at the audience or otherwise gesticulated while Clinton spoke.
Some viewers were astounded that Trump hadn't managed to stop sniffing after his nasal issues took center stage during the first debate.
'He couldn't even correct the sniffing issue from the last debate?! Really?' radio host and Fox News contributor Meghan McCain tweeted.
'I let it go last time bc I assumed he had a lol cold but what is with the sniffing,' writer Lindy West said.
Comedian Deven Green, through her character Mrs Betty Bowers, wrote: 'Trump's hilarious, constant sniffing reveals why he hates Obamacare', adding it 'doesn't cover his favorite drug'.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers