Street style bride! Bridal Fashion Week models show off VERY unconventional dress designs that look so similar to outfits worn by the likes of Gigi and Kylie, they're sure to give you déjà vu
- Reem Acra and Naeem Khan designed dresses for their fall 17 bridal collections that resemble garments already worn by Gigi, 21, and Kylie, 19
- FEMAIL reveals nine wedding gowns an unconventional bride would love
Fall 2017's Bridal Fashion Week wraps up today and through a sea of lace and frills, we noticed a few looks that gave us a bit of fashion déjà vu.
Whether is was Reem Acra's sheer wedding dress that was eerily similar to a look Gigi Hadid rocked earlier this year, or Dennis Basso's unusual pairing of a casual denim jacket with a formal beaded gown that we saw first on Blake Lively, this season's bridal collections were definitely influenced by the red carpet.
Here, FEMAIL reveals the nine wedding gowns any unconventional bride would love, plus the celeb that may have inspired it.
Flaunt it: Gigi Hadid, 21, (left) showed off her underpinnings in a sheer gown, seven months before Reem Acra sent this racy wedding dress (right) down their fall 17 runways this week
All in the details: The fringe embellished frock Kylie Jenner, 21, wore last month (left), may have served as inspiration for Naeem Khan's latest bridal show (right)
KEEP IT CASUAL
Cool mix: Blake Lively's unexpected pairing of a casual denim jacket with a formal beaded gown (left) was seen again at the Dennis Basso fall 17 bridal show this week (right)
Fancy pants: Mark Zunino's embroidered strapless floor length top and dressy trousers (right) are the perfect bridal interpretation of Sarah Hyland's Emmy Awards look
Multi level: Monique Lhullier's three tier gown with a plunging neckline (right) reminded us of the gorgeous burgundy number that Zendaya, 20, wore to this year's Golden Globes (left)
Give em the cold shoulder: Viktor and Rolf's one armed wedding gown for fall 2017 features a large embellishment on the shoulder (right) and looks like Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscar dress from last year (left)
All in one: Kourtney Kardashian, 37, donned a silver sequined jumpsuit back in February (left), which seemed to have served as inspiration for Galia Lahav's unconventional bridal look shown at her fall 17 Bridal Week show this week (right)
Fashion with flare: It looks like Alon Livne was royally inspired by Katy Perry's off-the-shoulder gown with exaggerated bell sleeves (left) when he designed this wedding gown (right)
Lacey detailing: After Kim Kardashian, 35, (left) flaunted her assets in a peek-a-boo lace dress back in May, brides can too thanks to Marchesa's fall 2017 collection (right)
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers