Georgia Love gets her SECOND kiss in just one episode with Matty Johnson... after her romantic date with Cameron Cranley on The Bachelorette
The Bachelorette's Georgia Love shared TWO kisses on Thursday's episode.
In the first single date, the 27-year-old former TV journalist enjoyed a tender moment with firefighter Cameron Cranley.
And later on, she fell head over heels for Matty Johnson after he playfully invited her to kiss him 'in front of the cameras'.
Scroll down for video
Kiss! Georgia Love fell for Matty Johnson's charms on Thursday's episode of The Bachelorette
Georgia began the date by picking up Matty in a black convertible before driving off to a golf course.
They enjoyed a light-hearted round of croquet and shared many jokes throughout.
Later, Georgia asked him to reveal the weirdest thing he has ever done on a first date.
'You done that a lot, have you?' Georgia leaned in for a smooch after Matty claimed he wanted to kiss somebody in front of a camera crew for the first time
Matty, 28, replied: 'Probably like tried to kiss a girl in front of heaps of cameras.'
She chuckled, 'Really? Have you done that a lot, have you?'
'No, I never have. But I'm thinking about it,' he responded before Georgia leaned in to kiss him.
'I'm glad that Matty kissed me': Afterwards, Georgia was clearly satisfied with the single date
Afterwards, Georgia said: 'I'm glad that Matty kissed me because it was a good kiss.'
Earlier in the episode, she kissed Perth hunk Cameron, 26, during their single date.
They shared a romantic moment after Georgia revealed she saw him a potential partner and not 'just a friend'.
Two's better than one! Earlier in the episode, Georgia kissed Cameron during their single date
'I don't feel like that with you,' she said. 'I feel like there's something here and I'm looking forward to exploring that more.'
The couple then shared a passionate kiss - and Georgia was particularly impressed.
'I felt massive butterflies. That spark I worried might not be there it's definitely there.
'It was a really, really good kiss!' she later said, enthusiastically.
He escaped the 'friend zone'! They shared a romantic moment after Georgia revealed she saw him a potential partner and not 'just a friend'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers