Kim Kardashian thinks the thieves who robbed her were 'amateurs' because they argued among themselves about how to pull the raid off and wore police uniforms 'from a Halloween store'
- Robbers were dressed in uniform from 'Halloween store', it's been claimed
- Stole £8.5million worth of jewelry from Kim Kardashian's Paris apartment
- Kardashian allegedly told police the masked robbers were 'extremely hesitant and tentative' and arguing over how to pull off the daring heist
- It is understood the thieves were white, middle-aged Frenchmen but none have yet been caught
The robbers who stole millions of dollars worth of jewelry from Kim Kardashian's luxury Paris apartment were dressed in uniform from a 'Halloween store' and were arguing over how to carry out the heist, it has been claimed.
Kardashian, the world's highest paid reality television star, was held up at gunpoint in when she was left unprotected in her £25,000-a-week apartment in the Hôtel Particulier Pourtales.
The robbers made off with her 20-carat Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring worth £3.5million and a case of jewelry with a value of £5.24million.
Her hands and feet were bound with cable ties during the robbery and she is believed to have been dumped in her marble bath tub during the terrifying heist.
After the raid, the five men were seen escaping on 'velibs' - hire bicycles which can be rented all over Paris.
Kim and her husband Kanye West reportedly met with ex-special force members from the Israeli army and ex-CIA agents after she was held up at gunpoint in Paris
Her publicist had said the thieves were disguised as police officers but sources close to Kardashian told TMZ their uniforms looked more like they came from a Halloween store.
They also claimed Kardashian told police the masked robbers were 'extremely hesitant and tentative' and arguing over how to pull off the daring heist.
It is understood the thieves were white, middle-aged Frenchmen. None have yet been caught.
Following the ordeal, Kardashian has called in former special service agents as part of a plan to ramp up her security to 'presidential levels'.
The reality TV star will be accompanied everywhere by at least two guards and she will be driven around in an armored car so she can feel safe again.
Kardashian and her husband Kanye West reportedly met with ex-special force members from the Israeli army and ex-CIA agents after she was held up at gunpoint in Paris.
The rapper is also said to be hiring lookalikes to acts as decoys and keep his family's location private.
Her security team came under intense scrutiny after it was revealed she had been left without any armed guard - despite flaunting her jewelry on social media.
Kardashian's bodyguard Pascal Duvier was criticized when it emerged he had been escorting the star's sisters Kourtney and Kendall at a nightclub during the break-in.
But the 43-year-old still appears to have a job as he was pictured manning the stage when Kanye performed the Chicago stop of his Saint Pablo tour on Saturday.
Kardashian, the world's highest paid reality television star, was held up at gunpoint in when she was left unprotected in her £25,000-a-week apartment in the Hôtel Particulier Pourtales
Following the robbery, the star agreed to stop flaunting her jewelry online as she was making herself a robbery target.
She reportedly said: 'Material things mean nothing. It's not all about the money. It's not worth it.'
The 35-year-old has filed an insurance claim for the stolen items, including her engagement ring.
She is also set to seek a fortune in compensation to cover trauma and lost earnings.
Her security team came under intense scrutiny after it was revealed she had been left without any armed guard - despite flaunting her jewelry on social media (shown)
Elsewhere it emerged a gemstone dropped outside the Paris hotel she was staying in could provide vital DNA evidence in the investigation which has so far made little progress.
A passer-by spotted the diamond cross pendant made from platinum on the pavement a day after the robbery and handed it over to police.
The piece of jewelry from Jacob and Co is thought to be worth £27,000.
A source said: 'A piece of stolen jewelry was found close to the block, and was presumably dropped by the gang.
'It suggests that the criminals may have made mistakes because they were in such a hurry.'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers