They could be sisters! Julianne Hough and her lookalike mother Marianne stun as they party after DWTS
It is often said that little girls grow up to look like their mothers.
And Julianne Hough and her glamorous mother Marianne Hough certainly looked like sisters as they stepped out to a post Dancing With The Stars party in West Hollywood on Monday.
The blonde beauties looked like they were having a great time as they got ready to let their hair down at the Mixology101 bash.
Sister act: Julianne Hough was joined by glamorous mother Marianne Hough at a post DWTS party in West Hollywood on Monday
The 28-year-old blonde looked in fine form indeed in a casual dress and stacked strappy heels, while her old dear opted for a more glamorous green gown.
They have more in common than just their looks of course - the Dancing With The Stars judge's parents met on their college ballroom dancing team.
So perhaps it should be no surprise the performer and her brother have a total seven Mirror Ball trophies between them - two for Julianne and five for Derek.
Phone a friend: Perhaps she was ringing up brother Derek to let them know where they were
Juianne was recently embroiled in controversy after contestant Amber Rose claimed the blonde beauty 'body shamed' her when she criticised her figure as she danced the salsa with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
She said she felt 'uncomfortable' watching the former stripper's salsa on Dancing with the Stars - but later clarified that it had nothing to do with Amber's curvaceous figure.
The women sorted things out on the show, with Amber apologizing if she took Julianne's comments out of context.
Making them green with envy: Her fellow dancer mother showcased her figure in a tasteful gown
'When you said that, I felt very embarrassed, and that you weren't talking about my dance,' Amber told the judge. 'If I misunderstood, then I apologize.
'I'm a very positive person, I don't like to argue or bicker or make things weird, so moving forward I just want complete positive energy. Just have fun!'
Julianne stood and clapped her comments, then insisted: 'As a judge on this show I am purely here to judge you and everyone else in this competition for only the dancing.'
Poseur: But Julianne made sure she posed solo before heading inside
Tough job: She got to sit next to hunky fellow judge Bruno Tonioli on Monday's show
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers