Lady in green! Ivanka Trump forgoes the chance to model her own fashion label at the second presidential debate, instead wowing in a flattering $2,300 Roland Mouret dress
- The 34-year-old mother and businesswoman, who often wears her own label's designs, stunned in a figure-hugging dress by the French designer
- The 'Marett Dress' is from Roland Mouret's Autumn Winter 2016 show collection and is made from 100 per cent wool and lined with silk
- But she did not abandon her own label entirely by pairing the dress with what appeared to be Ivanka Trump shoes and a matching cocktail bag
- Ivanka sat between her brother Eric, 32, and her stepmother Melania, 46, for the 90-minute town hall event in St. Louis, Missouri
- The designer is a favorite among prospective first daughters; Chelsea Clinton, 36, wore a dress by the womenswear designer at the DNC in July
Ivanka Trump shunned her own brand in favor of a stunning green Roland Mouret dress to support her father Donald at the second presidential debate.
The 34-year-old mother and businesswoman, who often wears her own label's designs, looked striking in the $2,295 green and black piece at Sunday night's showdown in St. Louis, Missouri.
The figure-hugging 'Marett Dress', which features a long zip at the back, is from the designer's Autumn Winter 2016 show collection and is made from 100 per cent wool and lined with silk.
Scroll down for video
Branching out: Ivanka Trump, 34, pictured left with her father Donald and right with her brother Donald Jr, shunned her own brand for her dress at the second presidential debate
Designer dress: Instead, Ivanka, pictured second from left next to stepmother Melania, far left, and brothers Eric and Donald Jr, right, wore a striking $2,295 Roland Mouret design
Flattering: Ivanka, who can be seen shaking former President Bill Clinton's hand, looked stunning in the emerald green dress, which featured a low neckline and black piping
Generate goodwill in a green Roland Mouret dress like Ivanka
Ivanka Trump supported her father at the 2nd Presidential debates in a go-for-it green dress. The blonde beauty chose a tremendous emerald offering from the king of the figure-flattering frock, Roland Mouret.
This 'Marrett' dress is sculpted from stretch-crepe and features black piping that accentuates the angular darting at the bodice and label signature waist sculpting. Add into the mix that striking jade hue, which perfectly complements Ivanka's sunkissed complexion and blonde locks, and you've got a seriously head-turning outfit. The Donald is very proud of that very good choice.
The good news? For those of you in the mood for a splurge, this exact dress is up for grabs over the designer's website.
Being Mouret, it is just a tad pricey though (!) so check out our purse-friendly options below. So for those without the million dollar deductions and sadly stuck paying taxes, nab a bargain at ASOS or get a spot on similar look by Black Halo for $345.
But Ivanka did not totally abandon her own label - modelling what appeared to be Ivanka Trump black shoes and a matching cocktail bag.
She is thought to have been wearing the $135 Carra pointed-toe pumps and $195 Mara leather cross-body bag.
She sat between her brother Eric, 32, and her stepmother, Donald's third wife Melania, as the Republican candidate battled Hillary Clinton live on television in the second presidential debate.
Ivanka was not the only one who made a statement with her outfit.
Sticking together: All of the female members of Trump's family - including his youngest daughter Tiffany (right) and his daughters-in-law were dressed to the nines for the event
Fashionable family: Donald's third wife Melania chose a $1,100 Gucci blouse for the event
Own brand: But Ivanka did appear to be wearing shoes and a bag from her own collection
Following a dramatic weekend, in which Melania issued a statement stating that she had forgiven her husband's lewd comments about women, the 46-year-old made sure she stood out in a bright fuchsia $1,100 Gucci pussy-bow silk crepe de chine shirt.
Despite the vicious rivalry between their mother and father, Ivanka shook hands with her friend Chelsea Clinton after the 90-minute town hall and with her father Bill.
Ivanka was also indirectly complimented by her father's rival in the last question of the debate when the candidates were asked to say something positive about each other.
Hillary told the audience: 'I respect his children. His children are incredibly able, and devoted. And I think that says a lot about Donald.
Unusual: Ivanka has chosen to model her own designs at many of the other campaign events
Heated: Ivanka watched closely as her father began exchanging bitter words with his rival Hillary - who later complimented his children
First daughter favorite? Chelsea Clinton chose to wear a Roland Mouret design at the DNC back in July
'I don't agree with nearly anything else he says or does, but I do respect that.'
Roland Mouret appears to be a favorite among prospective first daughters.
Chelsea, 36, wore a $2,215 red dress by the French women's wear designer when she introduced her mother at the Democratic National Convention in July.
During the Republican National Convention, Ivanka wore a number of designs by her own label, which she launched in 2007, including a blush sheath dress and a white dress.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers