Carrie Fisher accuses Donald Trump of being on cocaine during the second presidential debate
- Actress Carrie Fisher tweeted that she thinks Donald Trump used cocaine
- Trump was sniffling during his second presidential debate on Sunday
- He also sniffled during the first presidential debate against Hillary Clinton
- Fisher responded to a fan who asked if Trump could be on the drug
- She said she believed he was and called herself an 'expert' on the topic
- The 'Star Wars' actress is open about her cocaine addiction in the 1980s
- However, Fisher is speculating and has no evidence Trump was on drug
After a debate punctuated by Donald Trump's sniffles, 'Star Wars' actress Carrie Fisher claims she knows what the cause was: Cocaine.
Fisher tweeted throughout the hour-and-a-half-long debate, often poking fun at the Republican nominee.
But when one fan asked her about the sniffling, Fisher wasn't mincing words.
'Star Wars' actress Carrie Fisher (left) wrote on Twitter that she thinks Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump (right) was on cocaine during his debate against Hillary Clinton
After a fan asked Fisher if she thought the Donald was on the substance the actress replied: 'I'm an expert & ABSOLUTELY'
'Tell me something about that sniffle…coke head or no?' the fan tweeted at Fisher.
Fisher, 59, shot back: 'I'm an expert & ABSOLUTELY.'
Fisher has been open about her heavy use of cocaine in the 1980s, according to the International Business Times.
The actress even admitted to doing the drug on the set of 'The Empire Strikes Back' and has frequently talked about being addicted to the substance.
'I did drugs because they alter you in a way you can’t alter yourself if you’re not comfortable in your own skin.
'I didn’t even like coke that much, it was just a case of getting on whatever train I needed to take to get high,' she told the Mirror last year.
Fisher also tweeted later in the night and put a nose emoji in the post, nodding to Trump's perpetual sniffles
Fisher (pictured) has been open about her addiction to and heavy use of cocaine in the 1980s
Fisher is only speculating that Trump could've been on cocaine and there is no evidence he has done the drug.
However, she continued to belabor the point, later tweeting about Trump and using a nose emoji within the post.
And the Princess Leia actress isn't the only person to make the claim that Trump could've snorted the drug before his debate performances.
At the first debate, Howard Dean had the same suspicion Fisher had at the second debate, which was that Trump was on drugs
Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean tweeted after the first debate that he thought Trump had used cocaine.
'Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?' he wrote.
Dean, who is a medical doctor, later said he could not diagnose Trump from afar and wouldn't attempt to, but said Trump presented symptoms of a cocaine user.
He later apologized for the remarks.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers