Ashton Kutcher and heavily pregnant Mila Kunis enjoy family brunch with little Wyatt and Grandpa Mark
Ashton Kutcher lead the charge as his family enjoyed a relaxing brunch over the weekend.
The 38-year-old was spotted leaving Nate 'n Al delicatessen in Beverly Hills with his pregnant wife, Mila Kunis, their daughter Wyatt, and Mila's dad Mark Kunis.
Eating out: Ashton Kutcher took wife Mila Kunis, who is expecting their second child, daughter Wyatt and Mila's dad Mark out for Sunday brunch at Nate 'n Al's in Beverly Hills at the weekend
Mila, 33, showed off her baby bump in a long black blouse, ripped jeans and white sneakers.
The beautiful brunette, who hails from the Ukraine, held Wyatt's hand as they strolled back to the car.
The little cutie, who has just turned two, was colourfully dressed in a yellow T-shirt, red shorts with white polka dots and blue sneakers as she held a doll.
They walked behind Mark, who appeared to be toting some leftover goodies in a take-out bag. He looked cool in a white polo shirt and grey shorts.
Following her dad: The 33-year-old held her toddler's hand as they walked behind Mark
Sunday line-up: The family waited patiently to cross the road
Ashton was casually dressed in a black Chicago Bears football team sweatshirt, beige chinos, sneakers and a black cap.
On Friday, The Two And A Half Men star revealed that he and Mila are expecting a little boy on NBC's Late Night With Seth Meyer.
And he admitted that he'd been hoping for another girl because their 'first girl is unbelievable.'
She's ready go: Two-year-old Wyatt looked cute in a yellow T-shirt and pink shorts with white polka dots as she skipped along while her mum covered her baby bump in a large black T-shirt
Giving the game away: On Thursday the 38-year-old revealed that he and Mila are expecting a baby boy when he appeared on NBC's Today show and Late Night With Seth Meyer
However, he had given a fairly big hint about the sex of the child in an interview on NBC's Today that morning.
Talking of Wyatt, he said: 'She points to Mila and she's like, "baby brother" when she points to the belly.'
Ashton and Mila tied the knot last July. They formerly played boyfriend and girlfriend on That 70s Show, and started dating in 2012 after Ashton's split from first wife, Demi Moore.
Meanwhile, he has been busy promoting his new Netflix show The Ranch. The streaming service will release the second batch of 10 episodes on Friday.
Another day, another look: The star showed off her bump in an Endless Summer shirt on Monday afternoon
Happy and healthy: The Bad Moms star appeared to be in great spirits as she held onto her cell
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers