Weekly chapters of erotic ebook to be released to 'spice up' commuters' journey to work
- Emily Dubberley releasing chapters of erotica ebook, Blue Mondays
- Cost 99p and to be released every Sunday at midnight for eight weeks
- Says it's sex and relationships most can relate to, unlike Fifty Shades
Find yourself twiddling your thumbs on your morning commute? Not for long.
One author is hoping to spice up mundane journeys by giving commuters the chance to enjoy her erotic ebook in weekly installments.
Emily Dubberley is releasing chapters of Blue Mondays every Sunday at midnight for the next eight weeks.
Boring commute? Not for long! Author Emily Dubberley is releasing weekly chapters of her erotica ebook, Blue Mondays (right), for commuters to enjoy
As of tonight, book worms can download the 10,000 word chapter, which costs 99p and follows the sex lives of two twenty-somethings, to read on their morning commute.
Speaking to the Sunday Times, a spokesperson for Hodder & Stoughton, who are publishing the book, said: 'It is aimed at commuters who want to spice up their journey to work, but also it's erotic fiction that readers can actually imagine happening.'
Cheltenham-born Dubberley, 40, who is also the founding editor of Scarlet, a sex magazine for women, as well as erotica website, Cliterati, said: 'My book is aimed at females, but some men might want to improve their techniques.
'This is not the fantasy sex of Fifty Shades Of Grey but the sort of sex and relationship which most can relate to. This is not whips and chains.'
Brains behind the book: Emily Dubberley (left), who is also the founding editor of Scarlet, a sex magazine for women, says her book is aimed at females, but also for some men who might want to improve their techniques
In its synopsis, Blue Mondays, a three-part series, describes itself as: 'Part one of an addictive eight-part erotic romance for fans of Sadie Matthews and Sylvia Day.
'When Lucy Green sees a stranger drop his wallet on the tube, it’s the beginning of a cat-and-mouse relationship that enlightens, frustrates and arouses her in equal measure. She follows him to give it back, and is soon drawn into a situation she never dreamed possible, behaving in a way she never thought she would.
'She seems to respond to Ben at some animal level, and it’s frightening. Should she follow her head, say goodbye and carry on her way to work? Or go with him and explore her adventurous side?
'Sensual and romantic, shocking and arousing, Blue Mondays will change the way you think about your commute forever.'
Book worm: Each chapter costs 99p and Blue Mondays will be published in paperback in the autumn
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers