Secrets of an A-list body: We reveal how YOU can get Eva Green's slender waist
- Recently on the red carpet, Eva Green wore a dress showing her trim waist
- Before filming starts, the actress often trains for up to five hours each day
- We may not all be that dedicated, but this exercise will certainly help...
We reveal how to get the enviable physiques of the stars.
This week: Eva Green's waist.
Appearing on the red carpet recently, Eva Green wore a dress that accentuated her trim waist
Appearing on the red carpet for the première of her most recent film, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Eva Green wore a dress that accentuated her trim waist.
How does the 36-year-old actress maintain her physique?
Before filming starts, she does two to three months of dedicated training for up to five hours a day.
'It's like a drug almost, you feel addicted,' she has said.
'I go for a 30-minute run every day and do elliptical training [on a cross-trainer] and stretching.'
Eva Green starred as Miss Peregrine in Tim Burton's newest fantasy film, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Choldren
WHAT TO TRY:
The plank with a pelvic tuck really helps to tone the waist.
Lie face-down with your elbows bent and feet hip-width apart.
Contract your abdominal muscles, then tuck your toes underneath yourself to lift up into a plank.
Keep your body straight with forearms on the floor and your elbows directly underneath your shoulders. Hold for four breaths.
Gently bend your knees (but do not let them touch the ground) and tilt your pelvis upwards.
Hold this pose for four breaths. Keeping your tummy muscles tight, straighten your legs once again, tilt your pelvis back down and hold for four breaths.
Repeat this process three times.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers