Police left bewildered after Holly Willoughby reports her SUV 'stolen'... only for it to turn up outside his office in a bizarre twist
- Holly Willoughby, 35, reported her car stolen from her £3million home
- The £88,000 Mercedes SUV was reported missing on Thursday night
- Police found the car four hours later at husband Dan's office in Kensington
- Officers are investigating and mystery remains over what happened
Police are investigating after Holly Willoughby's car was apparently stolen from her home before being 'abandoned' outside her husband's office hours later.
The TV presenter, 35, phoned Scotland Yard on Thursday evening after the Mercedes SUV went missing from the £3million home in south west London.
Four hours later police found the £88,000 G Class outside her husband Dan Baldwin's office in Kensington, west London.
A mystery remains over what happened to the car. Officers are continuing their inquiries, even though the vehicle has been returned to the couple.
Scroll down for video
Mystery: Holly Willoughby reported her car stolen from her home in south west London. It was later found outside the office of her husband Dan Baldwin, pictured together
Out and about: Willoughby, 35, pictured last month, reported the car missing on Thursday
Stars of the show: Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning
A Metropolitan Police spokesman told MailOnline: 'Police were called at 7.30pm on 6 October to reports of a car stolen from an address in south west London.
'At 11.25pm officers from Hammersmith and Fulham were alerted that the car had been abandoned in Gledstanes Road, W14. It has been returned to its owner.'
The vehicle was located using a 'tracker' built into the car, the Sun reported.
It was found outside the Queen's Club, near where Mr Baldwin, 41, has an office for Hungry Bear Media, the TV production company he co-owns with Dragons' Den star Peter Jones.
Mr Baldwin has worked as a producer on Ministry of Mayhem, Virtually Famous, and Through the Keyhole.
Police are now examining CCTV footage from nearby buildings as they piece together what happened to the car. No arrests have been made.
Cringe: Preparing to host her new show Meet The Parents, Holly recounted an embarrassing story on Monday
Oops: Holly told how she accidentally picked the wrong herb from the garden and put Lavender in the potatoes when meeting Dan's mother in law
Today Willoughby spoke of how she and Mr Baldwin remain loved up after nine years of marriage.
She told the Sun: 'We're very honest with each other, we listen to each other. I love him and he loves me.
'He makes me laugh more than anyone. I'm always very proud of him. I know whenever anyone meets him they are pretty much always going to like him more than they like me. My friends are like, "Hi Holly, where's Dan?" That always happens.'
Holly, who will host a new show Meet The Parents, also recounted an embarrassing story.
She admitted that when she first met Dan's Italian mother, she tried to impress her with some home-cooking, but accidentally picked the wrong herb from the garden and put Lavender in the potatoes.
Confusing: Offices on the hunt soon found the vehicle at her husband Dan Baldwin's production headquarters in West Kensington - but nobody seems to know how it got there
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers