Black winner of The Apprentice recounts how Donald Trump called him 'lazy' and wanted him to share his prize with 'pretty young white woman'
- Randall Pinket claims that Donald Trump called him 'lazy' in an interview during filming of The Apprentice's fourth season
- Pinket also claims that Trump wanted him to share his title after he won the fourth season with Nancy Jarvis, a young white women
- He says that after his win he never encountered a single 'executive of color' while working for the Trump organization
- The former Apprentice winner previously spoke out against Trump this past April in a news conference
- NeNe Leakes also said in an interview that the Miss USA contest, which Trump runs, is fixed and the winners appear to be predetermined
- Another source inside the Miss USA organization said that one year Trump did not want the Puerto Rican contestant to win the pageant
The first African-American winner of The Apprentice claims that Donald Trump made 'racist' and 'insulting' comments to him during the taping of the reality show.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Randal Pinkett said: 'After Donald declared me the winner and said, "Randal, you're hired," he asked me a question that he had never asked any contestant prior and never asked of any contestant after me. He asked me if I wanted to share a title with the white runner-up.'
He then added: 'The better question is: Why did Donald ask me to share? And my only answer is that he did not want to have an African-American have a clear, clean, full victory.'
That other person was Rebecca Jarvis, a 23-year-old white woman who now works for ABC as the network's Chief Business, Technology and Economics Correspondent.
Scroll down for video
Damning claims: Randall Pinket claims that Donald Trump called him 'lazy' in an interview during filming of The Apprentice's fourth season (Pinket and Trump above in 2006)
Lady: Pinket also claims that Trump wanted him to share his title after he won the fourth season with Nancy Jarvis, a young white women (Jarvis and Trump above)
Pinket went on to say that asking him to share his title with a young, white woman was not the only thing Trump did which upset him during the show.
'Leading up to my finale, Donald was interviewed by US Weekly and when the interviewer asked asked what he thought about the two of us, he said that he thought I was lazy and he thought that she was beautiful,' said Pinket.
He also stated that after he began working for Trump following his win he never once encountered any 'executives of color' within the organization.
'I never sat in a room with another person of color over my entire year there other than the person I saw in the mirror,' said Pinket.
The fourth-season winner of The Apprentice previously denounced Trump at a press conference this past April.
Pinket called Trump racist and divisive, adding that while he was grateful for the opportunities that have come his way as a result of The Apprentice, he and his fellow former cast members 'allegiance to our country supersedes our relationship with Donald, we see today as an act of patriotism, not disloyalty.'
He was joined at the event by Kwame Jackson, runner-up from season one; Tara Dowdell from season three; and Marshawn Evans Daniels from season four, who appeared via a video feed.
Trump criticized the former contestants as 'failing wannabes' at the time.
'How quickly they forget,' Trump said in a statement. 'Nobody would know who they are if it weren't for me.'
Trump does have the support of other former Apprentice contenders, including Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, who has served as a frequent defender of him on television.
Voicing concerns: The former Apprentice winner previously spoke out against Trump this past April in a news conference (Pinket above with Tara Dowdell)
Pinket also said in a statement back in April: 'We acknowledge Donald's success as a businessman, and genuinely appreciate the opportunity The Apprentice afforded all of us.
'We, however, strongly condemn Donald's campaign of sexism, xenophobia, racism, violence and hate.'
'We believe the American people have a right to be as informed as they can be regarding such a successful presidential candidate,' says Kevin Allen from Season 2.
'With so much on the line, we have a duty to share with the American people our unique perspective of the man. We speak as Americans, not Democrats, Republicans or otherwise.'
The Hollywood Report story also featured claims about how Trump ran his beauty pageants, with former Celebrity Apprentice contestant NeNe Leakes suggesting that the Miss USA contest is fixed.
Leakes, who was a judge at Miss USA 2013, said: 'You pretty much knew who was going to win. You're just kind of told in a way that this person's going to win. We don’t have any control.
'I don't know who the girl next to me voted for, I just know that these are the top picks we need to be looking at, don't worry about nobody else, just worry about these two people right here.'
Another spource made an even more damning claim about Trfump and the pageant.
'He was very concerned one year. He did not want one woman to win because she was Puerto Rican,' said the Miss USA source.
'He said,"‘She can’t win. Don’t get me wrong she’s a beautiful girl, I just don’t want her to win."'
He is also said to have not wanted any black women in the top ten according to the course.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers