'It changes everything': Justin Timberlake on how fatherhood has transformed his life
He's been busy promoting his latest animated movie and filming his new Woody Allen project.
But on Monday Justin Timberlake said that his wife Jessica Biel and their 18-month-old son, Silas are his priority while speaking on The Today Show.
'It changes everything,' the 35-year-old multi-talented star confessed on how life is different since becoming a father last year.
Scroll down for video
'It changes everything': Justin Timberlake confessed how much life is different since becoming a father to his 18-month-old son, Silas last year
But the former boy band N'Sync member admitted he wasn't an expert on the topic and joked: 'You literally just wake up... look in the mirror, and go "I have no idea what I'm doing."'
The singer-dancer-actor continued: 'Yeah it changes everything. I would have never written a song like Can't Stop the Feeling!'
'I don't know that it was directly inspired to be something that my son could listen to of mine, because there's a lot of music he can't listen to of mine. At least not yet,' the Grammy winner laughed.
'I have no idea what I'm doing': The 35-year-old multi-talented star joked that he wasn't an expert on the topic of fatherhood while speaking on The Today Show on Monday
'I have this new appreciation for both of them': The former N'Sync member gushed over his wife of nearly four years, Jessica Biel, 34
Speaking of his wife of four years, Jessica Biel, 34, Justin gushed: 'It's crazy, I have this new appreciation for both of them.'
'You know, her and him. It's humiliating and it's humbling at the same time.'
Justin and Jessica began dating in 2007 and he proposed to the former 7th Heaven starlet in December 2011.
They got married in October 2012 in Fasano, Italy and welcomed little Silas in April 2015.
'It's humbling': The Grammy winner is ever the doting dad to his adorable son
Crazy in love! Justin and Jessica began dating in 2007 and he proposed to the former 7th Heaven starlet in December 2011
The couple - who will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary next week - tied the knot in a rustic Italian ceremony, estimated to have cost $6.5million.
Meanwhile, Justin recently returned from London where he promoted his new animated family film, DreamWorks's Trolls, with co-star Anna Kendrick which is due out November 4.
The film, based on the popular dolls of the same name, tells the story of grumpy Branch, voiced by Justin, and Anna's giddy Princess Poppy who team up to save Troll Town from the monstrous Bergens.
Justin is also presently filming Woody Allen's next project, a 1950s drama set in New York, with Kate Winslet.
Loved up: Jessica, 34, and Justin - who will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary next week - tied the knot in a rustic Italian ceremony, estimated to have cost $6.5million
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers