Kate Beckinsale looks flawless in a pencil skirt and blouse as she films scenes for Only Living Boy In New York
Kate Beckinsale looked gorgeous as ever on the set of her new drama on Tuesday.
The 43-year-old actress filmed a scene with co-star Callum Turner at a cafe in New York showing off perfectly styled locks and a stylish outfit.
Kate was all smiles as she was escorted to and from set by a crew member wearing a flattering pencil skirt with white blouse tucked in.
Brunette beauty: Kate Beckinsale looked gorgeous as ever as she filmed The Only Living Boy In New York on Tuesday
The actress was photographed smiling as she sat opposite her cast-mate and sipped on a glass of what appeared to be wine.
Walking around the set the British-born beauty draped a padded winter coat around her shoulders and showed off her legs in some nude suede heels.
The movie follows a recent college graduate (portrayed by Turner) whose life changes drastically when he begins a relationship with his father's mistress (played by Kate).
Camera ready: The 43-year-old star wore a pencil skirt and white blouse as she filmed at a cafe
Perfectly preened: Kate showed off her envy-inducing glossy locks as she was escorted around set
Pierce Brosnan and Jeff Bridges also star.
Kate is mother to daughter Lily from her previous eight-year relationship with Welsh actor Michael Sheen which ended in 2003.
Kate's relationship with director Len Wiseman ended in November of last year following 11 years of marriage.
Rendezvous: Kate chatted to co-star Callum Turner during the scene
Drama: The movie follows a recent college graduate (Callum Turner) whose life changes drastically when he begins a relationship with his father's mistress ( Kate)
The star recently made her return as the gun-toting, latex-clad vixen, Selene, in a trailer for the up-coming fifth installment of the hugely popular Underworld series.
The trailer for Blood Wars hints that the plot of the action-flick will be based around Selene's own blood being the key to ending the war between vampires and werewolves.
Her return as Selene in Underworld: Blood Wars will premiere on January 6 2017.
All smiles: The British-born star draped a winter coat around her shoulders as she was escorted across the set
Wardrobe change: Kate looked equally as dazzling in another stylish outfit later on
Movie star style: Kate wore a patterned blouse tucked into a leather pencil skirt
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers