'To date on set is an absolute mess!' Camilla Belle reveals why she will never get romantic with a co-star
She famously fell for Joe Jonas back in 2008 when they met on the set of a video for Lovebug, the Jonas Brothers' hit.
Camilla Belle and the teen idol were together for a year - but she's absolutely sure she's not going to do that again.
'To date on set is an absolute mess,' the 30-year-old actress revealed in the cover interview for Hello! Fashion‘s November issue.
Out and about: Camilla Belle, who was spotted in Beverly Hills on Monday, has revealed that she will never date a co-star on set in the cover interview for Hello! Fashion‘s November issue
The star, who was spotted out in Beverly Hills on Monday, added: 'It’s so easy – you can be in a really romantic place and maybe your co-star happens to be good looking and you have chemistry and you’re staying at the same hotel and go out to dinner…
'And then, when you get back home, do you continue? I avoid it. I do my work and leave.'
But she does give herself a bit of leeway, saying: 'If something develops afterwards, that’s a different story.'
Still, something good did come out of The American Side star's fling with Joe, 27, as they are now friends.
So chic: The beautiful 30-year-old brunette looked elegant in a white lace vest and dark blue wide-legged trousers
Front page news: The actress looked stunning in a white lace dress for the front cover of Hello! Fashion‘s November issue
'When you’re doing different lines of work and can still keep that friendship and support each other, it’s really nice,' she said. 'We have a history and we know each other really well.'
Camilla admitted that it’s not always possible to remain friends with an ex 'but when it works it’s really special.'
In fact, the couple enjoyed dinner together at hot spot Craig's in West Hollywood last month.
First flush of love: She and pop star Joe Jonas, seen in 2009, fell for one another after they met on the set of the video for Jonas Brothers' hit Lovebug. Now Camilla says she will never date someone on set adding, 'If something develops afterwards, that’s a different story'
The beautiful brunette, who owes her sultry good looks to her Brazilian-born mother Christina Gould, looked elegant in a white lace dress with a black bow at the neckline, teamed with strings of large white beads on the cover of the magazine.
And she looked equally chic in a white lace vest that she teamed with black wide-legged cropped trousers as she grabbed lunch in Beverley Hills.
Camilla has two projects on the go: lunatic asylum drama, The Mad Whale, and Bangkok Love Story.
Still friends: Camilla and her former beau were spotted leaving hot spot Craig's in West Hollywood last month
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers