Get a room! Cindy Crawford, 50, and Rande Gerber, 54, kiss like teenagers during Paul McCartney's set at 'Oldchella'
With a line-up that included Paul McCartney and the Rolling Stones, it was a rock event aimed squarely at Baby Boomers.
And Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber were among the sold-out 75,000-strong crowd that filled the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, for the first three-day Desert Trip Music Festival.
The couple were definitely feeling the love when the 74-year-old former Beatle played on Saturday night.
So romantic: Rande Gerber looked lovingly into wife Cindy Crawford's eyes during Paul McCartney's set at the Desert Trip Music Festival in Indio, California, on Saturday evening
Rande, 54, gently pulled the former supermodel close for a romantic kiss.
Before that, the 50-year-old closed her eyes and sang along with Macca as she stood next to her businessman husband of 18 years.
The beautiful red-head opted not to wear any make-up for the fun evening, allowing her perfect complexion to shine in the lights of the massive stage.
So in love: The 54-year-old businessman gently pulled the former supermodel close for a kiss
She knows all the wordsL The 50-year-old former supermodel closed her eyes and sang as she stood next to her husband of 18 years
Earlier, the couple took in Neil Young, who kicked off the evening.
Cindy and Rande appeared to be enjoying a weekend away without their son Presley, 17, and daughter Kaia, 15, who have both followed their mother into modelling careers.
The Desert Trip Music Festival has been dubbed Oldchella, riffing off the Coachella extravaganza that takes place at the polo grounds in spring.
Front and center: The couple had great seats at the event, dubbed Oldchella, riffing off the Coachella extravaganza that takes place at the Empire Polo Club grounds in spring
Unlike Coachella, which features many stages and acts playing all day and into the night, Oldchella had just two sets per night from a starry list of veteran rockers.
Bob Dylan opened for the Rolling Stones on Friday and The Who and Roger Waters closed the festival on Sunday.
All the rockers will be back next weekend to reprise their performances
Guitar heroes: Neil Young played before McCartney and joined him on stage for a few numbers
The Douglas family made it too: Michael Douglas brought wife Catherine Zeta Jones and their two children over the weekend
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers