'I'm not going anywhere!' Plus-size model Tess Holliday hits out at haters as she proudly shows off her full figure in a provocative lingerie selfie
- The 31-year-old shared the racy image of herself, which sees her wearing a vest and black lacy underwear, on Instagram on Friday
- Although she did not say who she was aiming her comments at specifically, she issued a warning that they 'can't f**k with her'
- Tess has also been sharing numerous images of her youngest son Bowie on Instagram over the past few weeks
Plus-size model Tess Holliday has issued a stern warning to any critics who think they can 'f**k with her', while celebrating her body by posting a risque lingerie snap on her Instagram account.
The 31-year-old, who has always been incredibly vocal about body positivity and confidence, shared the image with her 1.3 million followers on Friday evening, while also speaking out against anyone and everyone who might try to bring her down.
'Y'all out here thinking I'm done, that you can f**k with me, but you can't,' she wrote alongside the black and white selfie, which sees Tess posing in the mirror while modeling a vest and a pair of lacy black lingerie.
Powerful picture: Plus-size model Tess Holliday shared this provocative selfie on her Instagram account on Friday, while issuing a warning to her haters
Strike a pose: The size 22 fashion star insisted that she's 'not going anywhere', while also slamming those who have tried to 'f**k with her'
She then added: 'I'm not going anywhere,' before finishing with the hashtag #effyourbeautystandards.
Although it is not clear whether the model had a specific target in mind for her warning, or whether she was simply firing back at her haters and critics, her words were met with celebration from her fans, with many commenting on her post to praise her for remaining so strong in the face of so many cruel insults.
'Where do you find your confidence? I wish I could have some. You're so great!' one person commented on the selfie, while another added: 'Love you and your movement.
'Thank you for not being afraid to be you and putting yourself out there in the public eye so fearlessly. You're an inspiration, truly.'
This is certainly not the first time that Tess has posted this kind of selfie - however, of late, her Instagram account has been filled with many more pictures of her precious four-month-old son Bowie.
Model at heart: The recent lingerie selfie follows a host of sweet photos of Tess's four-month-old son Bowie, who showed off his best 'blue steel' in this adorable mother-son selfie
'Sunday smiles': Tess, 31, also shared a sweet photo of Bowie laughing for the camera a few weeks ago
Serious moment: When posting this photo of Bowie's round belly, Tess questioned why society stopped appreciating them
Just like week, the model mom posted a sweet snap of herself and her baby boy pouting up a storm, with both of the pair pursing their lips as they posed for the camera.
'Don't mess with us #mood #bluesteel,' she captioned the image, making reference to the famous modeling post in the movie Zoolander.
While Bowie's baby blue eyes were open wide for the camera, the size 22 model could be seen rocking Alexander McQueen sunglasses and a T-shirt that read 'Don't let idiots ruin your day'.
Tess, who also has a 10-year-old son Rylee from a previous relationship, is clearly enamored with her little boy.
Role model: Tess is a vocal advocate for body positivity and often shares messages about the treatment of plus-size women on her Instagram page
Baby Bowie made an appearance on Tess' Instagram page a few weeks ago in another sweet photo — but this time with a serious message.
Tess is a vocal advocate for body positivity and fat acceptance, and having a little one at home may have given her some new perspective on body image.
The proud mom posted an image of Bowie's round little tummy while questioning why society doesn't value stomachs of all shapes and sizes.
'Bowie fell asleep on me nursing & I just can't stop smiling at his cute belly,' she wrote, before adding: 'It got me thinking, when did we stop appreciating round tummies & as a society "flat" is the only way to be acceptable or "cute"?! [sic]'
She added in a few body-postiive hashtags — #allbodiesaregoodbodies and #effyourbeautystandards — for good measure.
Several followers were quick to comment on their love of big baby bellies, including one that wrote: 'My little chunker has a belly and it is the cutest thing ever!'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers