Soccer mums! LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville both cheer on Jake Cibrian's match... but keep their distance
It seemed like LeAnn Rimes was trying to patch things up with husband Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville when she sang her praises on National Stepfamily Day last month.
Despite the olive branch, they're obviously still not on great terms.
Both women went along to Eddie's son Jake's soccer game in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Watching the action: LeAnn Rimes turned up to see husband Eddie Cibrian's nine-year-old son Jake playing a soccer match in Los Angeles on Saturday
But they arrived separately and didn't sit together on the grass to watch the nine-year-old play.
The 34-year-old country crooner wore a black T-shirt and protected her eyes with shades
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills alum showed off her very slender physique in a white vest, tight, knee-length leggings and black sneakers plus a black cap that covered her blonde hair.
The proud mum later shared an Instagram snap of Jake in his soccer shirt that she captioned: 'My little man he is number 10 for a reason because he is PERFECT❤️❤️❤️❤️ #soccerSaturday'
That's awkward: Jake's mum, Brandi Glanville, also turned up to support the son she shares with her ex-husband
Brandi, 43, shares Jake and his brother Mason, 13, with actor Eddie, who didn't appear to be at the match.
Their eight-year marriage ended when he met and fell in love with LeAnn on the set of Lifetime movie Northern Lights in 2009.
LeAnn, 34, and Eddie tied the knot on April 22, 2011, at a private home in California.
Staying separate: The 43-year-old RHOBH alum sat with a friend and kept well away from the 34-year-old pop songstress
Things have been difficult between the two women since then. But LeAnn did seem to be trying ro reach out on National Stepfamily Day, September 16, when she posted a long message on Instagram for her 1.4 million followers.
It read: 'It's not always easy, but it's ALWAYS worth it! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I have grown and learned from my husband, my stepsons and their mom @brandiglanville.
'They have all been incredible teachers on my life journey in one way or another. I believe that we are all teachers and students of each other here to open one another's hearts.'
Soccer mum: Brandi later shared an Instagram snap of Jake in his soccer shirt captioned, 'My little man he is number 10 for a reason because he is PERFECT❤️❤️❤️❤️ #soccerSaturday'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers