She's a soccer mom! Julia Roberts braves the midday sun as she cheers on the kids with husband Danny Moder
Sweltering on the sidelines under the glare of the midday sun, there is nothing glamorous about the life of a soccer mom.
But it was clear Julia Roberts felt totally at home as she cheered her kids on at their weekly soccer match on Sunday.
The 48-year-old actress covered up behind a large straw hat and dark over-sized sunglasses in an attempt to stay cool as she and husband Danny Moder braved the Southern California heat.
Scroll down for video
Soccer mom! Julia Roberts covered up beneath a large straw hat and dark over-sized sunglasses in an attempt to stay cool during her kids' soccer match in L.A. on Sunday
Julia showed off her famous long legs in a pair of denim cut offs which she teamed with a breezy blue blouse.
As she and her husband of 14-years stood on the sidelines chatting, the Money Monster actress appeared in high spirits as she smiled and held onto a yellow and black soccer ball.
Like Julia, Moder also dressed for the heat wearing a grey T-shirt, green cargo shorts, baseball hat and shades.
The 47-year-old cinematographer, sported a shaggy, furry brown and grey beard and further shielded himself from the sun with a red scarf he had tied around his hat like a bonnet.
Dressed for the heat: The Oscar winning actress and her husband of 14 years, Danny Moder, stayed cool on the sidelines while their children played
The pair had a full weekend of soccer as they were also spotted on Saturday cheering their children on from the sidelines in Malibu.
Moder and the Pretty Woman star have three kids: twins Hazel and Phinnaues, 11, and Henry, nine.
The two - who met working on the 2001 adventure comedy The Mexican with Brad Pitt and the late James Gandolfini - have collaborated on a number of projects, including last year's crime drama Secret In Their Eyes.
Sidelines: The Pretty Woman actress and her cinematographer spouse mingled with other parents during the match
Julia told ET last year that having her spouse on hand during the production of the film, which co-starred Chiwetel Ejiofor and Nicole Kidman, inspired her work in front of the cameras.
'This was a collaboration where I realized that if he hadn't been there, I don't think I could have fashioned together the performance that I wanted to,' she said.
The Notting Hill actress added that 'it's always kind of nerve-wracking' for her to work around him, as she presses to be her absolute best.
'He's my husband,' she said, 'and I want him to think I'm awesome.'
Soccer weekend! The pair had a full weekend of soccer as they were also spotted on Saturday cheering their children on from the sidelines in Malibu
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers