Kimberley Walsh proudly shows off her baby bump for a UNICEF tetanus campaign saying she 'feels great empathy with other mothers around the world'
- Kimberley is promoting UNICEF's Amazing Babies project with Pampers
- The campaign is aiming to eliminate maternal and newborn tetanus
- Girls Aloud singer is herself expecting her second child later this year
Kimberley Walsh proudly flaunted her baby bump in a new UNICEF campaign to help mothers around the world.
The Girls Aloud star, 34, appears in the images to promote the children charity's Amazing Babies project with Pampers which has been running for 11 years.
The mother-of-one, who revealed she was expecting her second child in June, spoke of her 'great empathy' for mothers everywhere as she discussed eliminating maternal and newborn tetanus.
Kimberley Walsh has proudly flaunted her baby bump in a new UNICEF campaign to help mothers around the world.
The Girls Aloud star, 34, appears in the images to promote the children charity's Amazing Babies project with Pampers which has been running for 11 years
More than 500,000 babies' lives have already been saved worldwide.
Kimberley, 34, who shares two-year-old Bobby with husband Justin Scott, spoke of her joy at being a part of the campaign.
She said: 'I feel hugely honoured to be supporting the Pampers-UNICEF campaign in its 11th year.
'As a mum to Bobby, and expecting my second child later this year, I feel great empathy with other mothers around the world who, just as I do, want nothing more than to deliver a happy, healthy baby.
'The reason I'm so passionate about this campaign is that mums and dads here in the UK can make a very real difference by doing nothing more than buying the Pampers that they need for their little ones.'
Kimberley, 34, who shares two-year-old Bobby with husband Justin Scott, spoke of her joy at being a part of the campaign
She said: 'I feel hugely honoured to be supporting the Pampers-UNICEF campaign in its 11th year'
She added: '500,000 babies lives have been already saved from maternal and newborn tetanus! It's phenomenal and makes me feel very proud of what we can achieve together.'
Pampers funds the life-saving project by donating one vaccine against tetanus for every special pack of nappies sold.
The singer tied the knot in January in an idyllic ceremony in Barbados, and revealed over the summer that they are welcoming another child into their family.
The singer tied the knot in January in an idyllic ceremony in Barbados, and revealed over the summer that they are welcoming another child into their family
The couple spilled the beans in an interview with Hello! magazine.
Kimberley revealed that she and Justin found out about their new arrival just weeks after their wedding.
'We knew soon after we got married that we'd be very happy for baby number two to come along,' she gushed.
She went on to discuss the discovery: 'When I took a home test early one morning to make sure, it confirmed what I'd already sensed. I was thrilled. The first thing I did was to wake up Justin and tell him, "You're going to be a daddy again!"'
Kimberley soared to fame in 2002 when Girls Aloud formed on pioneering ITV talent show Popstars: The Rival and she remains firm friends with bandmates Nicola Roberts and Cheryl.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers