'It's ruining my life': Marnie Simpson admits she needs an operation for her mystery illness... as it's revealed boyfriend Lewis Bloor 'doesn't mind' her kissing Geordie Shore co-star Chloe Ferry
She's been battling with a mystery illness since she left the Celebrity Big Brother house in August.
And Marnie Simpson has revealed she's set to have an operation this week, getting the problem investigated by a consultant at a private hospital after weeks of 'unbearable pain'.
Writing in her column for Star magazine, the Geordie Shore star said: 'Doctors think I've got a chronic urine infection and the treatment I'm having just isn't working.
Scroll down for video
Going under the knife: Marnie Simpson has revealed she's set to have an operation this week, getting the problem investigated by a consultant at a private hospital after weeks of 'unbearable pain'
'I'm so fed up - it's ruining my life ... I'm in unbearable pain daily. I'm getting put to sleep this week in a private hospital so the doctors can find out what's going on!'
The 24-year-old beauty is meant to start filming the next series of her reality TV show in the coming weeks but she's concerned the pain she's in at the moment will force her to quit the series.
Marnie - who is known for knocking back drinks on camera - was forced to spend some time in hospital last month when doctors thought she'd contracted a serious kidney infection.
Sealed with a kiss: Marnie was recently spotted kissing her co-star Chloe Ferry, but insists that Lewis Bloor 'doesn't care' about their embrace
Locking lips: And shortly after their return, Marnie was spotted kissing her MTV co-star Chloe Ferry on a night out
She said at the time: 'I was rushed to hospital last week with a kidney infection and kidney stones. My kidneys aren't working properly and doctors think it could be from drinking too much alcohol ... I've been on medication.'
The reality TV star spent a week strapped up to a drip before jetting away on holiday with her boyfriend Lewis Bloor.
And shortly after their return, Marnie was spotted kissing her MTV co-star Chloe Ferry on a night out.
The pair, who have locked lips in the past under the influence of alcohol, were spotted in a passionate embrace.
But Chloe insists that Lewis 'doesn't care' about the close pals kissing.
She told new!: 'We don't have feelings for each other - we're just best friends who neck on when we're drunk. We do it all the time. It's normal.'
Who cares! But Chloe insists that Lewis 'doesn't care' about the close pals kissing
All the time: She told new! : 'We don't have feelings for each other - we're just best friends who neck on when we're drunk. We do it all the time. It's normal'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers