Out on the TOON! Geordie Shore's Sophie Kasaei goes braless in strappy top as she flaunts her curves in sexy rubber leggings
She recently said 'I'm fat because I'm happy'.
And despite looking rather lovely, Sophie Kasaei certainly displayed new-found confidence when she headed for a night out in Newcastle on Sunday.
The Geordie Shore star, 26, showed off her curves in skin-tight rubber leggings and went braless under a strappy top as she headed out to party with a beaming smile.
All smiles: Sophie Kasaei certainly displayed new-found confidence in her body when she headed for a night out in Newcastle on Sunday
Letting her black locks flow over her shoulders, the star completed her party-ready outfit with some nude platform heels and and large handbag, accentuating her striking features with a touch of make-up.
She looked overjoyed and ready for the dance floor as she got out of her car in the centre of town.
Sophie recently told new! magazine: 'This year has been the best year of my life. I started eating again. That’s why I I’m fat – because I’m happy!'
She is now a size 10-12 and weighs 10st 4lbs after putting on two stones in a year, which makes her far from 'fat.'
But she admitted she’d now like to get down to her 'healthy weight' of 8st 10lbs.
Stunner: The Geordie Shore star, 26, showed off her shape in skin-tight leather leggings and a revealing strappy top
She also admitted she's addicted to lip filler after being advised to stop having the injections by a plastic surgeon.
The 26-year-old from revealed on Celebrity Botched Up Bodies that she first starting trying to plump up her pout before she was famous with disastrous results.
Despite having a bad reaction to the cut-price filler that left her looking 'like the Elephant Man', she wasn't put off and regularly continues to have the beauty treatment.
Good to go: Letting her black locks flow over her shoulders, the star completed her party-ready outfit with some nude platform heels and and large handbag
Sophie soared to fame after starring in Geordie Shore, but was axed in series seven after allegedly making a racial slur whilst filming.
However, the cousin of co-star Marnie Simpson was invited back for the special Big Birthday Battle series earlier this year and is now a permanent star of the show once more.
Over the summer, Sophie jetted around Europe's most notorious party resorts with her co-stars as she filmed the latest series of the show, which is expected to air later this year.
Sophie is back for series 13 of the reality show which is due to air on 25 October in the UK.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers