Job satisfaction guaranteed! Woman who gets paid $70,000 a year (plus benefits!) to test sex toys shares her advice on how to choose the right one for you
- Paige Gregory is a sex toy customer product trial control worker
- She tests a range of toys and ensures they are of the highest quality
- The 22-year-old works in Brisbane office of UK brand Lovehoney.com.au
- Paige told FEMAIL the top five sex toys she would recommend for women
- The testers make around $60-70,000 a year plus benefits like free toys
Not everyone can say they get pleasure from their work, but this professional sex toy tester genuinely does.
Paige Gregory is a full-time customer product trial and quality control employee for sex toy company LoveHoney.com.au.
Not only does the 22-year-old test sex toys for a living, she and other Brisbane-based staff get paid on average around $60-70,000 a year plus benefits, which includes free products every month to take home.
Paige Gregory is a full-time customer product trial and quality control employee for a sex toy site
The 22-year-old applied for the job whilst she was still at university, and loved it so much that she stayed on full time after graduating
PAIGE'S TOP FIVE SEX TOY RECOMMENDATIONS
The 22-year-old got the job after applying for it on Seek.com, partly as a joke.
To her surprise, she got the job and started working at the company on the days she didn't have university.
She loved the job so much that once she graduated from her business management degree she went full time at LoveHoney.
Ms Gregory's job consists of responding to customer inquiries about products, testing sex toys for quality control, and reviewing all sorts of toys herself.
'The main thing is that we're making sure the products are the best quality,' she told Daily Mail. 'We do a lot of special testing, if we don’t think a product is good enough, we won't sell it or will discontinue it.'
Ms Gregory's job includes talking to customers about products and testing them out herself
For the staff this includes testing the products themselves at home, both to review them for the website and to understand them better to explain to customers.
With that in mind, Ms Greggory gave Daily Mail her top recommendations for sex toys for women, based on her own experience and the popularity of products on LoveHoney's website.
For sex toy beginners, she recommends something simple like the Dream Bullet or Silencer vibrator.
'The Dream Bullet is small and discreet, as well as very quiet and powerful,' the 22-year-old said. 'For a classic vibrator, the Silencer is good. It's quiet and simple,'
She recommends the classic Silencer vibrator (above) for women who are new to sex toys and want to try something out
The customer service representatives make around $60-70,000 a year plus benefits like free sex toys
For clitoral stimulation, she says the toy voted the 'World's best vibrator' by Good Housekeeping, the Desire, is a good choice.
If you're more experienced with toys, the expert says Tracey Cox's glass dildo sets are worth a try.
'You can warm them up or cool them down,' she explained. 'So they're great for temperature play.'
And if you want something more full on, the Happy Rabbit 2 is 'ridiculously powerful' and fully rechargeable.
For more adventurous types, she recommends the Tracey Cox' s glass dildo set (above)
The LoveHoney Desire Clitoral Vibe (above) has been voted the best vibrator by Good Housekeeping
Ms Greggory featured on a documentary exploring the UK company's expansion to Australia named Frisky Business 2.
She said the sex toy industry is taboo but there's a lot more to it than pornography – such as helping people with their sex lives.
'Some people still associate them with porn but it's so much more than that.'
Ms Greggory lost count of how many products she's tested, but she does remember the more bizarre examples.
'One of the strangest things I've seen is a twerking butt….It's basically a male masturbator with controls and thrusts up and down.'
She said her family is largely supportive of the job, and she even speaks about it with her grandmother.
Ms Gregory says her family is supportive of her job
She ensures the toys tick all the boxes with a three pronged quality control approach
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.