She's well-heeled! Princess Beatrice is stylish in a pair of £625 shoes as she joins the fashion pack at a Jimmy Choo charity bash
- Princess Beatrice attended the event in aid of blood cancer charity DKMS
- She wore a pair of £625 velvet Mary Jane Jimmy Choos to the event
- Elsewhere her sister Eugenie attended a service at Westminster Abbey in commemoration the work of abolitionist William Wilberforce
It's commonplace for singletons to opt for a style overhaul after a split and it seems that Princess Beatrice is just like us mere mortals when it comes to break-ups.
The Princess of York split with her partner of ten years, Dave Clark in August and tonight Beatrice stepped out in a distinctively sexier style.
Normally a stickler for longer lengths and baggy blouses the 28-year-old opted for the classic suggestive item the trench coat.
Princess Beatrice joined members of the fash pack this evening at a Jimmy Choo charity event where she wore a pain of £625 shoes by the designer. Pictured with Alice Naylor-Leyland
Show your softer side in velvet heels by Jimmy Choo
Princess Beatrice has got a bit of an obsession with shoes. But guess what? So do we!
She looked lovely in her beige coat and blue velvet chunky heels. We love the retro velvet style and blocky heel, plus there's something about blue velvet that makes us feel all festive. Too soon? Sorry!
Click the link (right) to buy these exact shoes now at FWRD. They're the perfect way to pep up a little black dress on your next night out, but would look very chic with tailored black trousers and a crisp white shirt for the office too.
Or feel like a princess in a pair of velvet shoes from the edit below. From Gianvito Rossi to Office, we've got all the price ranges covered.
The royal showcased a flash of leg as she attended the Jimmy Choo cocktail evening for blood cancer Charity DKMS.
Beatrice paired her ensemble with a pair of velvet £625 Jimmy Choo Mary Janes which seemed a popular choice during this evening's event.
The royal was pictured posing next to socialite and Vogue contributor Alice Naylor-Leyland who was also pictured wearing the shoes.
Beatrice was joined for a quick snap with Pierre Denis (pictured), CEO of Jimmy Choo at the event held in the shoe store in London
The event in aid of blood cancer charity DKMS attracted many celebs including models Amber Le Bon (left) and Olivia Inge (right)
The pair were later joined for a quick snap with Pierre Denis, CEO of Jimmy Choo at the event held in the shoe store in London.
Although she arrived alone Princess Beatrice was not without company this evening with the event packed to the rafters with members of the fash pack.
Also in attendance were models Amber Le Bon and Olivia Inge whose statuesque figures saw them tower over the other guests.
Co-founder of the charity Katharina Harf and Elisabeth Murdoch became fast friends at tonight's event hosted in the London shoe store
Socialite Hum Flemming (left) and British Vogue contributor Tania Fares (right) showcased impeccable style at tonight's event
Elsewhere this evening Beatrice's younger sister Princess Eugenie attended a service at Westminster Abbey to commemorate the work of William Wilberforce, the leader of the abolish slave trade.
Eugenie, 26, joined Prime Minister Theresa May at the ceremony where the PM gave an impassioned speech about Britain's efforts to stamp out modern day slavery.
During the service this evening Princess Eugenie laid a wreath of white lilies and other flowers at the grave of William Wilberforce.
After laying her wreath Princess Eugenie returned to her seat next to the PM and the pair were pictured singing hymns in honour of the occasion.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers