She's Bad Luck! Make-up free Ariel Winter puts her hourglass figure on display in tight leggings as she wears humorous statement T-shirt
She's known for her penchant for racy attire.
And while Ariel Winter wore neutral grey gym clothes for a healthy food run on Wednesday in Los Angeles she still made sure to make a statement.
The 18-year-old sported skintight leggings, showcasing her hourglass figure, and a T-shirt emblazoned with the message 'Bad Luck'.
Staying fit: Ariel Winter wore neutral grey gym clothes for a healthy food run on Wednesday in Los Angeles
The petite five-foot-one actress went make-up free as she wore grey on grey showing off her toned legs in a pair of skintight ankle-length leggings.
She teamed the workout pants with a coordinating loose-fit T-shirt which featured the words 'Bad Luck' in red block letters.
The fresh-faced brunette left her long raven locks down to cascade past her shoulders and finished off the relaxed look with a pair of flip flops.
Busy: Ariel, who plays lovable nerd Alex Dunphy on the hit ABC sitcom, recently revealed she has postponed her entry to UCLA until next year due to her busy production schedule
Health kick: The 18-year-old actress was spotted make-up free and dressed down in all grey while grabbing groceries at Whole Foods
Say it on your shirt with a slogan tee like Ariel's
We try to cultivate as much good luck as possible over here at Fashion Finder but some days are just not meant for it.
Hey, we've all been there Ariel!
She stepped out in Los Angeles this morning wearing a slouchy, casual outfit with leggings and this cheeky tee from Brandy Melville....which, sadly, is now sold out.
But click right to shop their collection of clever tee-shirts or take a look at some of our favorite alternatives in the edit below!
The actress, who split from boyfriend Laurent Claude Gaudett after two years in June, also has denied talk she's dating actor friend Sterling Beaumon after tweeting that she's single earlier this month.
Ariel, who plays lovable nerd Alex Dunphy on the hit ABC sitcom, recently purchased a new home in Los Angeles for $1.5 million.
The newly-built, 3,200-square-foot property has four bedrooms and is in Sherman Oaks.
In addition to her acting career, Ariel has spoken about her ambition to become a lawyer after going through a nasty custody battle to emancipate herself from her allegedly abusive mother.
But the teen recently revealed she has had to postpone her entry to UCLA until next year due to her busy production schedule.
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers